Solicitor recommendation to challenge council flat leasehold Bill

can i ask what type of flats they are (T Type etc) as the ohms system will determne what the block is e.g number 1-8 or 1-4 will determine what the block is i live in a block of 4 and when ordering a repair the block is numbered 24-28 so mine is a quarter.

incidently i got charged for a communal door even though the flats dont have a communal area so

Not sure what type of flat it is or how I would find out it is numbered 26-29 but I assume that that is why the bill is only divided by 4

Not sure what type of flat it is or how I would find out it is numbered 26-29 but I assume that that is why the bill is only divided by 4
well thats a block of 4 then if their repairs system ( OHMS) identifys all repairs to a block of 4 then i cant see why they are saying its a block of 8 what reasons have they given for charging for 8 block instead of 4?