The best christmas present you received this year?

I've had a lovely rest this Christmas - just what I needed after spending much of December with a nasty cough and cold. Spending time with my Mum has ben nice. I got a nice jumper, and we went to the shops today I bagged a pair of walking boots in the sale :thumbsup:

Simple......love! The presents were nice but cuddles with my granddaughter and time spent with family was far far better.

Guest sibon

A Maserati Quatroporte 4.2.

And a giant toblerone.

A new chassis for one of the alcomobiles and a jumper.

Not having children, my best present was a visit from my 10 month old great Nephew, a picture of him and a callender with a collage of different pictures of him for every month. Beautiful.

Angel1.

I got my shoebox. But it was great, it had toiletries, socks, knickers, and because I like drawing, they'ed put loads of paper and pencils in! And I got a onesie!!:D:love:

What an amqzing gift!!! A forever home for a rescue dog!

She's settled so well it's like we've always had her, and she's been a little angel. We love the bones of her already, and she is certainly for life and not just for Xmas!!

She's settled so well it's like we've always had her, and she's been a little angel. We love the bones of her already, and she is certainly for life and not just for Xmas!!

That is cute!:) xxxxxx:)