New B&M and Hillsborough shopping

define what you mean by poor?

People with no money obviously!

People with no money obviously!

no its not obvious if they had no money how would they purchase anything from any shop.

so your pointlessly snobby post means nothing.

how nice it must be to live in an Ivory tower

where is it in hillsbro? The former co-op?

no its not obvious if they had no money how would they purchase anything from any shop.

very nice indeed, I would invite you in for tea but i dont serve frozen sausage and chips :| I'm more of a lobster and oyster kinda gal :cool:

where is it in hillsbro? The former co-op?

Yes :) Noticed it last night.

Pedantic or what. :roll:

Everyone knows what is meant by "poor" so roll your neck in.

Waitrose or marks and spencer would have been a boost for the area .There are plenty of other supermarkets close by . We need a company that actually care about the food they sell and know where it comes from .

The butchers round the corner do that.

Waitrose meatballs were one of the ones found containing horse meat don't forget!

Just because it's in a posh packet doesn't mean it didn't slop out of the same machine in the same factory as the crap from Tesco.

Pedantic or what. :roll:

Everyone knows what is meant by "poor" so roll your neck in.

i asked him to define what he meant by poor what he replied with made no sense.

so everyone who shops at B&M Home Bargains Poundland Lidl Aldi etc is "poor" then ?

my household income is around £75K hardly "poor" and i frequent these places does it make me poor or if spent double at M&S would that make me better than someone who shops there who earns less.

for instance Sun tan lotion currently for sale in boots for £15-20 in B&M its £10

that is in essence what people are posting.

Typical Sheffield Forum idiots with their over inflated sense of superiority

Edited by Narden Dee

Brings the area down - i'm boycotting it. Should have been a mini sainsburys/m&s

:(

Hillsborough has so much going for it - lovely park, transport links cannot be beaten, 10 minutes from the Peak District, really nice quiet roads. Just needs a decent secondary school, a real ale pub and to not keep lets crap stores like this open.

File next to Heron frozen foods :/

do you know hillsborough at all???? it's surrounded by quite run down council estates with people living off of hardly anything! whether that be their own fault or not.... hillsborough has been crying out for one of these sort of shops! Hillsborough is not notorious for being upmarket is it.

---------- Post added 04-07-2013 at 14:15 ----------

i asked him to define what he meant by poor what he replied with made no sense.

so everyone who shops at B&M Home Bargains Poundland Lidl Aldi etc is "poor" then ?

my household income is around £75K hardly "poor" and i frequent these places does it make me poor or if spent double at M&S would that make me better than someone who shops there who earns less.

for instance Sun tan lotion currently for sale in boots for £15-20

that is in essence what people are posting.

Typical Sheffield Forum idiots with their over inflated sense of superiority

totally agree, i think its a fab place for ALL walks of life, and i am the same as you, i could spend money of overpriced foods etc but i chose not to..

What about all the young professionals moving into the area .Then there is the new Middlewood estate , Worral ,Wadsley ,Outibridge . To make improvements in an area someone has to take the first step .Rather than these people driving to the other side of town they would shop locally .Doing the people and the area a lot of good .

do you know hillsborough at all???? it's surrounded by quite run down council estates with people living off of hardly anything! whether that be their own fault or not.... hillsborough has been crying out for one of these sort of shops! Hillsborough is not notorious for being upmarket is it.

---------- Post added 04-07-2013 at 14:15 ----------

totally agree, i think its a fab place for ALL walks of life, and i am the same as you, i could spend money of overpriced foods etc but i chose not to..

my point was that it could make more of itself if it didnt have to turn every shop in to a bargain bin. Its already got 20+ awful bargain shops. go to them instead.

A bit of quality wouldnt go amiss

surrounded by council estates? aslso surrounded by loxley, worrall, walkley don't forget