Charlton v Wednesday

Dont let the full facts spoil Unitedites fun.....apparently if you win 3 or 4 games on the trot and get to the League Cup quarter final...you are actually better than Real Madrid:hihi::hihi:

It's all about Dem Blades again.:hihi::hihi:.

Not interested in the Wednesday game enough to comment on it then?.:thumbsup:.

It's all about Dem Blades again.:hihi::hihi:.

Not interested in the Wednesday game enough to comment on it then?.:thumbsup:.

Yes very interested in the Wednesday game...and think it will a tough game and normally would happy with a point...but given the current winless run...3points would be better....

How about United....you fancy a win against Dannys Boys ?

Yes very interested in the Wednesday game...and think it will a tough game and normally would happy with a point...but given the current winless run...3points would be better....

How about United....you fancy a win against Dannys Boys ?

I think we can beat anyone in this league but that's another thread.

Our confidence will return for this match, 2-0 win to the Owls (inc May scoring)

Our confidence will return for this match, 2-0 win to the Owls (inc May scoring)

:)Good confident prediction alison, I too am confident not only that we are overdue a win but

but pay back time for last season's FA Cup defeat.I've gone 1 - 2 to the Owls.:) Owl.

---------- Post added 31-10-2014 at 07:33 ----------

:) Hopefully with Madine being 'sent to Coventry 'and Hallam Hope back to Everton

that Stuart might have a couple of loan signings in place for the Charlton game.:) Owl.

Can't see anything better than a draw so will go 1-1.

Can't see anything better than a draw so will go 1-1.

:) A point would be a good return dobby at The Valley, with a goal to go with it.

I 've gone 1 - 2 the Owls.Not bothered who scores as long as we get the 3 pts.

Royston Drenthe says he's hoping for a start after 7 from the bench, and reckons

he's almost 100% match fit , and that games will bring him up to full match fitness.

Charlton have signed former Owl Nguchi Onyewu on a short term deal.:) Owl.

Does that Cheeky Bandit lad still some on here? Just made me think about him what with you lot playing them tomorrow? Mind you he's probably still swallowing his pride after we beat them in the cup last year :hihi:

I see they have signed your ex player from last year Oguchi Onyewu and he looks set to play against you tomorrow. In all honesty in my opinion based on form and all that on paper I think it has a draw written all over it however Charlton do look to have got their act together a bit this season and it's going to be a tough game for you lot, I think they are unbeaten at home aren't they?.

This is why I am going for an home win as opposed to the draw. Charlton can score goals and have a couple of capable players, even if they get one can you respond considering your recent drought?

Looks like i am the only one who is not crying out for midfielders, what we need IMO is wingers who can use the full width of the pitch get to the byline and get the ball across to Nuhui and May, then we should stand a chance of putting points on the board. At this time i would play Denthre on the right, Helan on the left, and Maguire behind the strkers. All that said we need to get points so i go 1-0 OWLS

Cheeky Bandit posted #11 BB - forecasting a 6-0 win to them. :gag:

Me, I wholeheartedly agree with Alan 58 - re wingers - I think they would still come classified as midfielders these days - you don't hear much about good old wingers these days but they can make the game. I actually thought Antonio had the winger look about him occasionally, one of the reasons I liked him. Still being optimistic of a win SG says he is mixing it up tomorrow. Have to trust him. Hope they aren't my famous last words!

Guest sibon

We'll win this one.

Drenthe to start. Macguire and Atdhe up front. With May or GTF to come on.

We look a good away team as long as we don't go near Manchester.

Cheeky Bandit posted #11 BB - forecasting a 6-0 win to them. :gag:

Me, I wholeheartedly agree with Alan 58 - re wingers - I think they would still come classified as midfielders these days - you don't hear much about good old wingers these days but they can make the game. I actually thought Antonio had the winger look about him occasionally, one of the reasons I liked him. Still being optimistic of a win SG says he is mixing it up tomorrow. Have to trust him. Hope they aren't my famous last words!

You know what damn it I really hope you lot win tomorrow just because I can't stand the Bandit what so ever. Winning will keep him away from the boards, if you lose god help us :sad: