What are you watching on TV,anything worth watching lately?

I think its been poor tonight,all these channels to choose from and none of the programmes are any good.

Fancy you sit down to relax after a tiring day and end up watching this load of rubbish.

I'm just waiting for Question Time to come on now.

Edited by janie48
Noticed you had typed i've instead of i'm. (dope)

series im currently watching

walking dead 3

talking dead 2

arrow 1

red dwarf 10

game of thrones when it starts again

series im currently watching

walking dead 3

talking dead 2

arrow 1

red dwarf 10

game of thrones when it starts again

The only series i've watched on that list is Walking dead,and i have to be in the mood for that type of drama,i don't want anything gloomy just now,i feel like i need cheering up at the moment so i'm about to look through my music collection to get me through the next hour.:hihi:

I don't watch TV. I sometimes watch 'Question Time' on iplayer. Other than that I listen to Radio 4.

I think its been poor tonight,all these channels to choose from and none of the programmes are any good.

Fancy you sit down to relax after a tiring day and end up watching this load of rubbish.

I've just waiting for Question Time to come on now.

Alan Sugar Showtime is good and Hunted has got to be one of the most gripping thrillers since Randall and Hopkirk.

PS Radio has many varied options-I am listening to a podcast of Shrewsbury stock auctions as I type c/o BBC Local.

Hebburn. It's brilliant.

Oh and the History Of European Horror that was on BBC4 last week was pretty good too.

There's a new series of Southland starting on Channel 4 next week, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to get into it if you haven't started at the beginning.

I don't watch TV. I sometimes watch 'Question Time' on iplayer. Other than that I listen to Radio 4.

I don't bother with Iplayer much now,because so often it stops and the insufficiant bandwidth notice comes up.

Spot on,Karl/Groucho.

Alan Sugar Showtime is good and Hunted has got to be one of the most gripping thrillers since Randall and Hopkirk.

PS Radio has many varied options-I am listening to a podcast of Shrewsbury stock auctions as I type c/o BBC Local.

Couldn't get into Hunted because i missed the first one .Randall and Hopkirk? i think not :hihi:

I'll be listening to radio 5 live later, now they have finished going on about the US elections

Guest sibon
Hebburn. It's brilliant.

This, absolutely. The funniest thing I've seen on TV for years.

'The Story of Stuff' looks interesting, on BBC4 @ 1.20am. Patrick Moore looks at what the universe is made of.