Sign in to follow this  

South Yorkshire Pool Trial In Sheffield

Mens South Yorkshire Pool Trial is on 22nd of Jan at Abbeydale Snooker Club 12 noon start i think there are 5 places

You will have to play well to get in but its not the end as South Yorkshire have been short at most games so if someone doesnt get in just turn up to the games and you will get a chance as a sub down the line at alot of the away games you would get a start

think i may come along, can only try and see where it leads. What rules are played up here? i play for a team in lancashire (moving to sheffield asap) so might have different rules.

Thanks

World Rules last year we played best of 5 4 matches you need to win 3 should get you in its free to play all day

i'll look them up, see if there the same as i play, if not im sure theres not gonna be much difference

2 shots carry

4 balls to hit cushion or a pot from break

deliberate fouls allowed

pot or any ball hit cushion after initial contact between white and own object ball

no free ball after foul.

don't worry, there'll be refs to help you, like me, on 2nd thoughts , worry

I The rules i play are the BAPTO rules:

regardless of what happens, the breaker gets to nominate!

no 2 shots carry (i prefer)

2 balls have to come into the top half of the table from break.

deliberate foul means loss of game (only if its abvious as many people do it and try to dispute it)

Free ball after foul

Think im deffinatly gonna come, even if i dont get anyways its a way to meet pool players!

Good, can only come down and try, doesnt even matter if i get through just chance to play some good pool! will you be there 8balltiger?

Yes he will be there to ref so will i week before there a singles ko for the players that played 60% of the matches in the season if you want to come and watch at Abbeydale