Watch battery replacement

i have a tommy hilfiger watch that needs the battery replaced,but i need it done befor next wednesday as i go on holiday on thursday,it is an expensive watch so dont want to take it anywhere but a good reputable jewellers and it needs to be watertight when done.

I have all mine done at the little jewellers at the top of ecclesall rd. Near the old gilders, opposite side of the road at the very start of the shops.

If you're anywhere near Woodseats, take it to Garratts the Jewellers at the corner of The Dale.

If you're anywhere near Woodseats, take it to Garratts the Jewellers at the corner of The Dale.

I wouldn't take one anywhere else.

If your near Hillsborough then Parkers will help you (near to Taplin Road) , they have been around for years :D

i have a tommy hilfiger watch that needs the battery replaced,but i need it done befor next wednesday as i go on holiday on thursday,it is an expensive watch so dont want to take it anywhere but a good reputable jewellers and it needs to be watertight when done.

:hihi: You beat me to it! I wear a Fossil watch for everyday use (not as cool as yours flash Harry!)

It is a nice watch and is water resistent down to 50 metres under water. It stoped today and I thought about taking the back off it myself to change the battery. A friend of mine told me not to do it, as I may damage the seel.

Therefore I would also like to know the answer to your OP.

By the way, I wear a Raymond Wiel at the weekend! :P

Try Baines on campo lane

You beat me to it! I wear a Fossil watch for everyday use ... By the way, I wear a Raymond Wiel at the weekend! :P
*everyone's eyes glaze over*

:hihi:

was just gonna say the same thing!:)

was just gonna say the same thing!:)
That's three votes for Garratts then :)

btw, if anyone's interested, you get the best prices for gold there too, from what I've been told *wishes she had some gold* *feels she's lost a game of Dungeon Master* :D

*everyone's eyes glaze over*

:hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: