Did anyone else see this on facebook?

I wondered if anyone else saw this on Facebook this afternoon?

'A dying MI5 agent says he killed Princess Diana,' accompanied by a photograph of him in a hospital bed.

The link wouldn't open and the post was removed soon after. I don't suppose it will make it into the mainstream media.

Now what's the position on this? True or not, does the public have a right to view information like this, check it out for themselves, and make up their own minds about it, or does someone somewhere have the right to suppress it?

What do you think? And will this thread even survive?

Theres articles everywhere online about it, including the Daily Star which includes the line...

The story is now going viral, with Royal fans around the world fearing the conspiracy theory may hold some truth.

But the website behind the article, YourNewsWire.com, is in fact a notorious fake news generator.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/624013/Princess-Diana-death-MI5-agent-Royal-Paris-Alma-Tunnel-car-crash-20th-anniversary

I saw and commented on the post. The old guy is off his head was my conclusion.

Angel1

Guest sibon

It should keep The Express in copy until the snow arrives.

I wondered if anyone else saw this on Facebook this afternoon?

'A dying MI5 agent says he killed Princess Diana,' accompanied by a photograph of him in a hospital bed.

The link wouldn't open and the post was removed soon after. I don't suppose it will make it into the mainstream media.

Now what's the position on this? True or not, does the public have a right to view information like this, check it out for themselves, and make up their own minds about it, or does someone somewhere have the right to suppress it?

What do you think? And will this thread even survive?

I think you spend too much time reading into conspiracy theories

I saw and commented on the post. The old guy is off his head was my conclusion.

Angel1

I just assumed it was a fake news story, real news is boring, normally.

I think you spend too much time reading into conspiracy theories

It was the death of Princess Di that woke me up to the fact that newspapers don't tell the truth.

I followed it religiously on the court transcripts which were published verbatim on line every day. What was actually said in court bore no relationship to what was being reported, and the spin that was put on stuff was incredible. The papers were lying both up front, and by omission. In my innocence I remember being quite shocked.

A complete whitewash.

It certainly woke me up to duplicity.

It was the death of Princess Di that woke me up to the fact that newspapers don't tell the truth.

I followed it religiously on the court transcripts which were published verbatim on line every day. What was actually said in court bore no relationship to what was being reported, and the spin that was put on stuff was incredible. The papers were lying both up front, and by omission. In my innocence I remember being quite shocked.

A complete whitewash.

It certainly woke me up to duplicity.

You must have lead a very sheltered life up to then I guess.

It should keep The Express in copy until the snow arrives.

here is an early edition.

big freeze on way.

worst winter on record. 3 months of snow and below freezing temps.

met office today reported that Britain will be in the grip of winter from late December to end of march. :help:

here is an early edition.

big freeze on way.

worst winter on record. 3 months of snow and below freezing temps.

met office today reported that Britain will be in the grip of winter from late December to end of march. :help:

And don't forget that councils don't have enough grit and will have to beg our European neighbours to sell us some which could threaten Brexit.