Fed up of selfish people having fires

Quick rant fed up of people haveing fires on hot days at stupid

times haveing to bring washing in as it smells of smoke sat in house wi all windows and doors closed because some1 decides to burn rubbish in there garden as for sitting outside not a chance why not burn ya rubbish on a day when It's overcast or even after 9 on a day like today some people mite still have washing to dry but hey thanks for smelling my house out of smoke

My neighbours deceided to have a fire other day while I had washing on line and they never had decency to knock on door to tell me. Had to rewash everything

It's wrong why not wait till it's cooled down my whole house smells of smoke carnt even open windows cause of smell and ash floating my way

They better be careful and keep it under control. Some people don't understand the dangers of fire and do it right near wooden fence or under a tree.

If it is nearby and you cannot sit outside get a garden hose and start spraying it towards where the fire is, tit for tat.

Just starting mine. Noisy barbie neighbors been at it all day with deafening music swearing and shouting. Hope the winds blowing their way1:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I light mine on weekdays when people are at work so it does not bother anyone. If the washing is out next door I don't light it.

S10 though not S5

Not got a problem wi people burnin things wat I got a problem with is when they do it at stupid o'clock on a nice hot day and I have to keep windows and doors closed there's a time n place for fires and it ain't on a hot sunny day when people are wanting to sit in there garden after been at work all day

I light mine on weekdays when people are at work so it does not bother anyone. If the washing is out next door I don't light it.

S10 though not S5

Civility is a wonderful thing :)

There's lots of problems in s5 people burning rubbish isn't really at the top

Least they are not dumping it all over streets

No they just dump it in 4 greens

No they just dump it in 4 greens

I thought Sheffield became smokeless in the 60's.

Edited by TORONTONY

There's lots of problems in s5 people burning rubbish isn't really at the top

Least they are not dumping it all over streets

Wind yer neck in lad, its a problem if you have a numpty neighbour lighting fires without a care wherever you are.