Pure gym opening in tesco extra?

I notice there's a new pure gym opening in March in tesco extra. Is this the tescos just off wicker? Anyone thinking of joining.? This is the third pure gym in Sheffield, and opening membership prices are only £10.99 which I think is not bad?

I wasn't aware of that one, do you mean Tesco on Savile Street? I go to the Pure Gym by Bramall Lane and I noticed a sign in there a couple of weeks ago which mentioned they were opening one in Millhouses. I think it said that Pure Gym members in Sheffield will have access to all three although I could be mistaken.

I am aware of the one in millhouses but i was browsing on the pure gym site yesterday and noticed one in Tesco Extra saville street opening soon. Opening membership special price is £10.99 although at that price you can't use any other pure gym.

Worth a try for the low price. I notice the one by bramall lane increases its prices twice a year. It's gone up by £6 since it opened.

Well as I say my only experience of Pure Gym is the S1 one but I've been very impressed with the brand as a whole so I'd recommend you give it a try if you're after a gym membership without breaking the bank. Their equipment is well maintained, they're usually clean and tidy and the staff are friendly and helpful. It's no frills (as it would be for the price) but I've never felt as though it's lacking anything.

Prices have gone up at my one but only to new members so thankfully I'm still paying what I did when I joined a couple of years ago. I might go check out the Millhouses one out of curiosity though since I can apparently access it with my current membership.

i did used to be a member of the S1 one, and I did use it for about 3 months. I really wanted to attend the morning classes in that one, but every time I booked a slot, the trainer never turned up?? And one time I didnt turn up and I got a warning for not cancelling my booking!!!!

S1 is much closer to my house, but I might just join the new one in S4 just because its cheaper.

Wow that's a shame, I've never had bad experiences with the staff there but I don't really go to the classes so I guess I haven't dealt with that. S4 makes sense if you're rejoining, the price has shot up now.

I think it's 11quid at moment. It goes to 17 after a year. If you want access to all gyms it's 17