Morgan v Robinson

Who "won" the breakfast TV interview Morgan or Robinson. It descended into a shout farce for the last 10 minutes, not helped by the Lady presenter trying to get her oar into the water by shouting at them both.

As piece of TV viewing it did not accomplish much, other than Morgan doing his best to assassinate Robinson's views on Islam. If you invite people like Robinson onto main stream telly, at least let them have their say - then attack them if necessary. It's not rocket science is it.

Angel1.

Didn't see the beginning of the interview. They should be allowed to have their say when they have been asked to appear on TV, then attack their views when they have finished talking. I don't know how the interview started but all I could hear was Morgan butting in every time Robinson was trying to explain something.

Didn't something similar happen when Nick Griffin, then leader of the BNP, was

on Question Time? If I remember the panel and audience, also the location was chosen vey carefully so he was unable to say what he wanted.

Whether you agree with their views or not let them finish talking when being interviewed.

I get the impression that these interviews are controlled freedom of speech.

The Griffin question time was comedic gold

Well I suppose I will have to agree with you on that one, but them it looks as though most of these political programmes are being turned into comic gold shows.

Piers morgan should have stayed in the us,even they couldn't stand him.

Morgan just wants to star an argument,his sidekicks just there for sex appeal.

He was advertising his show with women murderers the other morning,someone should have told him Trevor McDonald did this year's ago.

Was it a final contenders match with the winner getting to face Farage as most odious man in the UK?

Give Robinson his due I think he came out on top,Morgan likes to be little people and Tommo didn let him win.

He's not my cup of tea but a lot of what he says is right.

to me, the Griffin question time was disgusting and nothing more than a modern day bear baiting

Piers Morgan never did insider trading. And he never knew anything about phone hacking at the Mirror either. Crikey no.

Give Robinson his due I think he came out on top,Morgan likes to be little people and Tommo didn let him win.

He's not my cup of tea but a lot of what he says is right.

Robinson tells it as he thinks it is. Some of what he says is valid. Whether this type of interview should be taking place on prime time TV brekky is debateable itself. Morgan seemed scared that Robinson was going to say or do something really stupid.

Robinsons trouble used to be - getting branded Racist / Nazi / Islamophobe etc, that seems to be water of a ducks back these days to him. If any one of us opposes more immigration, or we voted for Brexit - we get the same treatment from Loony Corbyn left as he has done for years.

Morgan constantly shouted over him and wouldn't let him have time to answer in a rational way, hence counter shouting from Robinson.

Discussions need to be had surrounding Islam, discussions what our Politicians should have been having years ago.

The interview seems to have at least get people talking - which cant be bad can it ?

Morgan is just a loudmouth bullyboy and Robinson, no matter how he tries to dress it up, is just an out and out racist.