Anti social motor bikers

There are a lot of things you can call idiots like these, but bikers isn't one of them

these were more like scooters ,but its the damage the do to other people and no insurance,no helmets ect.

There are a lot of things you can call idiots like these, but bikers isn't one of them

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A few years ago I was riding down past the old springwood pub on my Harley when a scooter came alongside me.

Two up, no helmets just Chav approved hoody and baseball caps.

The passenger was waving an axe at me, I just threw my bike towards them and they swerved to the opposite side of the road, hit the kerb and came off.

I turned round and went back towards them but they ran off leaving the scooter, which according to police was stolen.

It's just a shame they weren't seriously hurt.

Yesterday I stepped out on to the pavement on Norton Avenue to be faced with a moron on a full sized dirt bike wheeli-ing up the path towards me.

Fortunately my granddaughter and disabled father were behind me.

I tried to grab the idiot but he shot off on to the road pulling a wheelie towards oncoming traffic.

Unfortunately oncoming traffic missed him!

This was prior to 5 idiots with and without helmets flying up the road ( at least on the right side) towards Jordanthorpe.

Later in the day I was walking up from white lane when the Morons that had previously gone up the road were returning.

As they approached the lights they couldn't be arsed to wait in traffic so came on the path towards me.

Fortunately I was on my own.

There have been a couple of other incidents where Morons have ridden up this path on dirt bikes. They never seem to tootle, it always seems to be full throttle.

I wonder what it is going to take before the police take positive action in clamping down on these idiots.

I believe that they have perpetuated the Mad Max culture in having a no chase policy.

Let them chase the Morons. A few cases of road rash will thin them out a bit.

Guest sibon

The police won't chase them, because they might end up with a fatal accident on their hands.

It isn't anything new. I spent quite a bit of the 1990s trying to teach on the Manor, with kids on bikes doing wheellies on the path outside my classroom. They never got chased either.

We need the helicopter back.

Unfortunately Morons seem to breed Morons and so it has ever been. We now see in prisons that Morons are more in charge than ever.Guards are becoming complicit in pleasing the many sociopathic scrotes that will never change their ways!

We are now victims of PC apologist claptrap where the horse has bolted and discipline and punishment have become so watered down as to be ineffective. Morons have as much fear of a real helicopter as a toy one........it's just a game to them,just like they play on their screens!.............of course I blame Teresa May!...............for everything.

Make sure that you report every incident.

If they have enough cause, the police will mount operations to take them out of action

No reports ... No reason to do anything.

same kids every day on Manor, Woodthorpe, Richmond and Handsworth. Probably the exact same idiots that are doing the same thing all over Sheffield.

The Police are toothless tigers, can't do anything about them. It will be left to the vigilantes to take over. That can only mean trouble and possible fatalities. The Council needs to stop being so scared of setting up somewhere for the morons to ride legally. They could then photograph bike and rider and try to curb it. A bit of pie in the sky stuff there but it would be more sociable.

same kids every day on Manor, Woodthorpe, Richmond and Handsworth. Probably the exact same idiots that are doing the same thing all over Sheffield.

The Police are toothless tigers, can't do anything about them. It will be left to the vigilantes to take over. That can only mean trouble and possible fatalities. The Council needs to stop being so scared of setting up somewhere for the morons to ride legally. They could then photograph bike and rider and try to curb it. A bit of pie in the sky stuff there but it would be more sociable.

Problems there to overcome. There's the noise issue, possible insurance, and the cost and means of transporting the bikes over to the place. Most of these "nuisances" just want to park the bike at the back of the house, do a few laps of the streets/local park, then round to the back of the house again for their tea.

One local to me has been seen wheelying up and down the street with a 4 yr old sat on the tank!

Years ago I used to trailer my bikes to the desert in Nottingham. It was a massive area, old coal board land and lots of people used to go there.

Unfortunately the Morons took over, traveling on local roads, uninsured,unlicensed on stolen vehicles.

It got that bad that police cracked down and the desert was closed down.

---------- Post added 11-07-2017 at 17:16 ----------

Make sure that you report every incident.

If they have enough cause, the police will mount operations to take them out of action

No reports ... No reason to do anything.

I have! I have even sent an email to the PCC, unfortunately there must be a lot of complaints because there is a 21 day turn around time for replies.

Edited by monkey104

Comments that were with malicious intent have been removed. They are not to be posted under any circumstance.