Carboot Megathread 2017

Tesco Infirmary Road carboot sale this sunday 25th June

pitches still available

Tesco Infirmary Road carboot sale this sunday 25th June

pitches still available

Do you have spaces for the morning? And what time do stallholders turn up. Thanks

Carboot at Firth Park as part of the festival Sunday 25th June from 12noon.

Does anyone know if Bowshaw is definitely on tomorrow please and is it ok to turn up to sell around 6:30?

Thanks very much

re-bowshaw car boot it was advertised as on at £5 a pitch any size in the local paper if that helps

they are part of a group that does lots of carboots ,the bowshaw carboot so give them a ring if needed,went there a couple of weeks ago nice sarnie and plenty there both buyers and sellers

Can someone confirm the date of the next carboot at Tesco Infirmary Road please? On page 1, there are just question marks next to the word July.

Thanks.

Can someone confirm the date of the next carboot at Tesco Infirmary Road please? On page 1, there are just question marks next to the word July.

Thanks.

The sign hadn't been updated when I went past yesterday. Hence it's like that at present. When I'm informed of the next one, it will be added.

The sign hadn't been updated when I went past yesterday. Hence it's like that at present. When I'm informed of the next one, it will be added.

15 th July

15th is a Saturday???? Should this be 16th?