High courts near sheffield?

It's sad that you regard the council tax payers of Sheffield as a bottomless pit of money.

I did not say I did regard the council tax payers of Sheffield as a bottomless pit of money.

I pointed out that the council regard the council tax payers as a bottomless pit of money.

They can burn money cutting down trees needlessly but voted against sheltering the homeless over winter. I understand it was stated there were no homeless people in Sheffield.

Many will beg to differ.

Guest sibon

I'm confused. You seem to have an answer for everyone who makes a statement on here that you don't like. You want to be an MP. You are critical of the council at every turn.

Yet you lack the basic skills needed to locate a High Court.

All very odd.

Edited by sibon

The council, of course, has a bottomless pit of your money with which to fight me with.

Council tax money shouldn't have to be spent on fighting court cases about trees but if they are faced with such court action of course they should defend the case

I'm confused. You seem to have an answer for everyone who makes a statement on here that you don't ike. You want to be an MP. You are critical of the council at every turn.

Yet you lack the basic skills needed to locate a High Court.

All very odd.

:hihi: I AGREE

Third, my first parliamentary campaign - one in which I did not spend a single penny - was, by comparison, an astounding success. I will become an MP one day, watch this space!

You got 6.3%. A year ago the UKIP candidate got 20% and 2 years ago 22.1%. If you consider 6.3% an outstanding success then you probably think that getting 10% will make you king of the world.

Fifth, I have already requested, and received, the help of my new MP.....

If I were you I'd ask one of your UKIP councillors to get you a support worker.

---------- Post added 17-06-2017 at 17:53 ----------

Maybe they are trying to tell you that you are barking up the wrong tree.

You don't need the last 4 words of that sentence.

Not sure how my simple question became a political debate, but as a long standing forum user, I expected the usual crew of idiots to respond and drown the question.

Thank you to everyone who posted intelligent answers to my original question.

Guest sibon

Just a shame that it wasn't an intelligent question.

Not sure how my simple question became a political debate, but as a long standing forum user, I expected the usual crew of idiots to respond and drown the question.

Thank you to everyone who posted intelligent answers to my original question.

Seemingly it became a political debate when you stoked the issue by bringing up how many times you have attempted to become an MP, your alleged success at the last campaign, your funding availability, your arrogance that your cause is beyond any legal challenge and the council should fund it regardless and choosing to have a dig at your potential electorate for failing to vote.

You created that yourself so you have no place now to complain about it.

The comments you have received regarding a failure to do a basic Google search appear to be quite Justified. As a prospective MP you seem to have a complete lack of basic awareness of how the court service works nor taken simple steps to find out. it hardly put you in a good light to be a good constituency representative.

You also seem to have taken issue with the court for failing to put you through and have complained that there is no number for the court you want - perhaps there's a very good reason for that - perhaps like most government organisations there is a very clear structure and a process to follow. My suggestion of a sensible approach would be to take proper legal advice from people with the relevant knowledge.

I would also politely suggest that you work on your general PR skills if you have any serious ambition of making it as an MP.

Edited by ECCOnoob