Niche in the late 90s

did anybody go to the niche nightclub 1996 to 2000 and wat happened to it

I used to go in 2002-2005 - It had a big drug raid on November 26th 2005 and got closed down, we all had to stand freezing outside in skimpy clothes for thorough drug searches. Fun fun fun :hihi:

I used to go in 2002-2005 - It had a big drug raid on November 26th 2005 and got closed down, we all had to stand freezing outside in skimpy clothes for thorough drug searches. Fun fun fun :hihi:

so it closed in 2005 we used to go to the warehouse doncaster and then onto niche . we also used to go up their to a place called the zone monday nights thats when i used to go out friday come home teusday morning cant do it now....lol

I just loved the birds singing when I came out :hihi:

Yep, closed Nov 2005 (the original one) The reopened at Uropa above Berlins for a few months, then opposite Empire bar (used to be Ponana) but all closed now.

I just loved the birds singing when I came out :hihi:

Yep, closed Nov 2005 (the original one) The reopened at Uropa above Berlins for a few months, then opposite Empire bar (used to be Ponana) but all closed now.

do you remember anybody... i remember a mark skeltern. andy catton. pete bailey. cant think of anybody else

Mark and Les Skelton, Chris Bailey, all the other DJs, Shaun Scott, Jamie Duggan etc, and a few bouncers, Shaun, Perry, Warren, Ralph, bar staff, Maria, Emma, Leanne and Shaun, but, probably all a bit after your time if you went in late 90s :)

I know who did go from early days til the end... RELIABLE on here :) Everyone knows t'old Maxy!!

Yep loved it really friendly crowd , sharing bottles of water , mr freezes ha ha i used to be on the little box in the middle of the dancefloor shirt of dancing under the aircon ducting as it was that warm , i used to go to school with young steve baxendale , he was on the door aswell or sat in his golf keeping a close eye out outside lol ,got a couple of people on my facebook who worked there aswell , tanya she was on the coffe and water bar when first opened before they got alchol licence . Met some great people in there it was not like most say , the clubs now are worse than niche ever was , such a shame the £60 , 000 police raid closed it downAND NO CHARGES WAS BROUGHT ?

Yep loved it really friendly crowd , sharing bottles of water , mr freezes ha ha i used to be on the little box in the middle of the dancefloor shirt of dancing under the aircon ducting as it was that warm , i used to go to school with young steve baxendale , he was on the door aswell or sat in his golf keeping a close eye out outside lol ,got a couple of people on my facebook who worked there aswell , tanya she was on the coffe and water bar when first opened before they got alchol licence . Met some great people in there it was not like most say , the clubs now are worse than niche ever was , such a shame the £60 , 000 police raid closed it downAND NO CHARGES WAS BROUGHT ?

Didn't they find like a total of 5 pills in the raid? :hihi:

Didn't they find like a total of 5 pills in the raid? :hihi:

Yep something like that , on the floor of course lol :hihi:

Yep something like that , on the floor of course lol :hihi:

I know a few people who shoved them in the cracks in the walls while standing in queues for searches though :hihi:

Some even went back to retrieve them the next morning :hihi:

Mark and Les Skelton, Chris Bailey, all the other DJs, Shaun Scott, Jamie Duggan etc, and a few bouncers, Shaun, Perry, Warren, Ralph, bar staff, Maria, Emma, Leanne and Shaun, but, probably all a bit after your time if you went in late 90s :)

I know who did go from early days til the end... RELIABLE on here :) Everyone knows t'old Maxy!!

thats not fat warren from shiregreen he must have been on their years lol

thats not fat warren from shiregreen he must have been on their years lol

I think so yes lol