Dead owl found..anyone have an emergency number for collection?

A bit off topic but does anyone have a weekend number for removal of a dead owl? Poor thing has flown into a bus stop. It's pretty messy and distressing to see , I'm a bit concerned about children coming across it .All usual numbers are unavailable. Apologies if this is an inappropriate post for this forum. Thanks

Don't think it is a problem children seeing it, they need to learn about life and death..

It will soon get eaten by carrion...

That's a pretty pathetic attitude to the natural world nightraker. Are you determined to make more children into "snowflakes" as we have been hearing in the media recently.

do you stand in front of the meat counter to prevent them seeing dead animals ?

No one will come out to move it. Best thing is take a bag, use the bag to pick it up and put it in the bin.

Poor thing :(

No one will come out to move it. Best thing is take a bag, use the bag to pick it up and put it in the bin.

Poor thing :(

that's what the council told my dad to do with a dead fox in his garden , I did post this earlier but the post was removed for some peculiar reason :huh:

foxes will take care of it

Unfortunately no one will come out for a bird, unless it was still alive. I'm not sure why others are being so rude to you though.

Only thing to do would be to bag and bin.