Help This Cat Please *now home*

Anyone know this cat or what to do with it ? Don't want to turn it out on the street because there's a dog here it can't stay,it's very skinny obviously lost Heeley area.

https://i.imgsafe.org/0e7e87c9f7.jpeg

Do you have this cat now? If so please pop it down to a local vets. They will scan it to see if it has a microchip. Hopefully it will and the owner can be contacted. The vets won't charge for doing this. Fingers crossed!

Yes it's here now but I can't get car off drive there's another one in front of it and keys won't be back until late tonight.

Peak Vets in Woodseats will be open until 9pm, if that's any use to you.

Failing that, please call all of your local vets to inform them that you have found this little one and also post on places like this group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lostandfoundpetsS5S6andallsheffieldareas/

and as many other places as you can find that cover your area. Hopefully there will be someone who has a chip reader who can help you out with checking the little one.

In the mean time, can you feed him/her and keep them somewhere safe? The last thing that anybody needs is for the cat to have wandered off when you have the chance to check their chip.

I'm going to move this to our pets group, which is where people are likely to look if they have lost their cat.

It's safe for now but the dog is going mental cat won't eat or drink even though it's obviously in need of food I'm not a Facebook member either will see if woman up our road will take it in she has cats.

Where about are you? I have a chip scanner

Fabulous CollieBird, if you're in S2 and *Wallace* is in Heeley, you may be seriously close together. I'm looking forward to the news that someone has their beloved lost furry back :)

PM'd address now thanks ooooo she's on the phone lol.

Pussycat is being taken care off many thanks to Linda.

Oh what a beautiful cat. Hope he/she is soon reunited with owners.