What have the condems done for you

It beggars belief that some numpties are still defending Disasterous Dave and his cronies. Talk about banking a donky with a blue rosette on it at any cost, even if their lives and the lives of anyone in the UK depend on it.

So who would you back as PM? Mumbling Milliband? Calamitous Clegg? Ain't alliteration great?!

brianthedog, we have nobody who is fit to lead the country in any of the parties.

That should be pretty clear.

It beggars belief that some numpties are still defending Disasterous Dave and his cronies. Talk about banking a donky with a blue rosette on it at any cost, even if their lives and the lives of anyone in the UK depend on it.

I'd say that most of the posts "defending" the coalition are reasonable and measured replies. It's all the anti-government posts which are childish and hold no merit or mature argument (as usual).

brianthedog, we have nobody who is fit to lead the country in any of the parties.

That should be pretty clear.

Increasingly I do agree. That said, I think we currently have the best option out there. Sadly, I doubt it will last the next election nor feel a better candidate will be on the cards by then.

And a very selective one. Does your memory go back as far as Labour's top rate of tax at 98%? Since then successive governments have cut direct taxes and increased indirect taxes more. There was nobody more expert at it than Brown. He promised not put up income tax so he put up national insurance regularly. In his first year as chancellor he increased taxes by £7bn. He brought in the fuel duty escalator. He increased stamp duty and revalued housing to increase council tax. The list is almost endless. And he took £17,000 out of everybody's private pension pot to fund the overmanning, the lazy and the workshy of the public sector.
and what have the condems done since ?:hihi:

Increasingly I do agree. That said, I think we currently have the best option out there. Sadly, I doubt it will last the next election nor feel a better candidate will be on the cards by then.

If it had to be a Tory in charge, David Davis is the pick of the bunch. Alas, we have a coalition and the LibDems would never accept him.

I'd say that most of the posts "defending" the coalition are reasonable and measured replies. It's all the anti-government posts which are childish and hold no merit or mature argument (as usual).

and if the shoe was on the other foot .....

Then I'm sure it could be done without name calling.

I certainly don't recall anyone using the equivalent of "disastrous dave" "condems" "nasty party" (other than "Bliar" and "Liebour" but I believe these were done by someone with no ties or support for any party) and so on when Labour were in power and threads critical of them were started.

Then I'm sure it could be done without name calling.

I certainly don't recall anyone using the equivalent of "disastrous dave" "condems" "nasty party" (other than "Bliar" and "Liebour" but I believe these were done by someone with no ties or support for any party) and so on when Labour were in power and threads critical of them were started.

Yeah yeah, what goes around comes around. Just remember where most, if not all, of the aggression is coming from on this site.

The coalition have banned clamping by anyone other than the proper authorities. The last lot just talked about it whilst the Scottish Parliament banned it.

Yeah yeah, what goes around comes around. Just remember where most, if not all, of the aggression is coming from on this site.

The irony being that rather large proportion of it comes from you... so yes, remember, what goes around comes around!

The condems prevent unwanted kids