Christine Talbot - Fit?

Is it that i've now accepted my thirties that all of a sudden Christine Talbot from Calendar becomes really attractive. It's like i've gone from Christina Aguilera to the sexy Ms Talbot. What happens in another few years Christina Talbot to Christine Hamilton..... Come to think of it Christine Hamilton......

Is it that i've now accepted my thirties that all of a sudden Christine Talbot from Calendar becomes really attractive. It's like i've gone from Christina Aguilera to the sexy Ms Talbot. What happens in another few years Christina Talbot to Christine Hamilton..... Come to think of it Christine Hamilton......

omg get help Christine Hamilton........:hihi: :hihi:

My daughter and I always loved Christine Talbot ... she's so sweet and so pretty :)

Christine Hamilton now, she's something else! I remember when she was flirting with Justin on that makeover programme they did and he was within an inch of kissing her, I swear. Right in front of his boyfriend too :o

She's a witch!

he was within an inch of kissing her, I swear. Right in front of his boyfriend too :o

She's witch!

jealous! what's happening to me????

jealous! what's happening to me????

I'm not sure, but it can't be a good thing :P

now i'm thinking corrie's Maria v's Emmerdales Miss King.. Somthings wrong think i'll have an early night

Christine Talbot - Fit?

That's a double :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from the Kiddick camp :D

No in another few years it will be Christa Acroyd. ;)

No in another few years it will be Christa Acroyd. ;)

Eeeeeeeeeeeewww - I'd rather snog Harry :gag: