Did anyone work at Surmanco?

Did anyone work at surmanco on cavendish street in the 70s and 80s

I knew 2 that used to work there - June Weatherstone and Diane Revill (Lemm).

I worked there in the file cutting shop upstairs. My friend there was mary with long blonde wavy hair, she was heavily pregnant at the time think there was a pam also in the shop.

dont remember their second names but mary had a husband called George and they lived at walkley.

Down stairs i seem to remember one or two of the kemp family working there and the unwin twins.

Wife's Auntie use to work there Elizabeth Barrett still alive and doing well. Has moved of Park hill now.

Iremember diane revill,does anyone remember jean mitchell, alec taylor , little george, gwen. nancy from the warehouse, she ruled the dept with a iron rod. also has anybody seen cynthia tucker in recent years?

i am one of the unwin twins i remember working there with my twin brother happy days

i also remember elsie worked in paint had false arm jean and old flo

did elizebath have long hair and once had a nasty accident on one of the machines causing dammage to her finger

I remember elsie from the paint shop, she was a good friend of lily redfearn who sadly died some years ago, do you all remember jim higginbottom, and edmond?

which dept did you work in badsanta, ?

were all all the women worked i can remember arnold the polisher and donald who used to stutter and had a raffle every friday won once a table cig lighter

is elsie still with us does anybody know