Tinnitus Sixth Birthday - 18/05 - DLS - DJ Producer - Jeff Amadeus + More

We invite you to celebrate six years of musically un-compromising Tinnitus and, more importantly, the incredible life of the world's clumsiest counter tenor and co-founder of Tinnitus.

Sam Hiller, who sadly and unexpectedly passed away on the 15th March, was much loved amongst his friends, and his untimely departure from this world has left a huge hole in our lives. However, knowing Sam as I did, he wouldn't want us to wallow in sorrow; he'd want us to do what we do best, and that's have massive fu :D king rave: game on sir! So, ladies and Gentleman, a massive rave is what we give you (here comes the blurb):

THE DJ PRODUCER

(Rebelscum / Deathchant / The Third Movement / Killing Sheep )

A living legend within the hardcore techno scene, Luke's been responsible for a plethora of genre-defining and genre-destroying releases over the last decade and yet shows no sign of abating. Expect high energy and nothing less than utter dance floor annihilation. The globe-trotting hardcore techno don returns to the steel city to drop his payload of fresh as **** explosive core, and I for one can't flipping wait! Don’t know about you, but my face is melting in anticipation.

JEFF AMADEUS (3 Decks Set)

(Squat Recordings / ISR )

A firm advocate of our favourite 12" plastic circles, Jeff will be showing Sheffield how it's done as he works his way across 3 turntables; mixing up elements of house, techno, hardcore and beyond. A renowned DJ and talented producer, Jeff is a regular on the London squat party techno scene but also tours the world, making regular appearances all over Europe, Brazil and all the way to Japan.

JAY AUTOPSY

(Audio Damage / Pacemaker / Deathchant / Absurd Audio)

Back by request, the elusive boss of Audio Damage returns with his special blend of dancefloor hardcore, and dark drum&bass. Jay's numerous and mindmeltingly releases on his own label Audio Damage, the Speedfreak's Absurd Audio, Brian Fury's Pacemaker and Hellfish's Deathchant say it all really, so I'll just leave it there.

LOOP STEPWALKER

(Ad Noiseum / Wicky Lindows)

That young restless mind will be flying in from Spain to make his Tinnitus debut and one of his first UK performances. Expect big things to come from Loop, who's currently supported by and collaborating with the likes of Cooh/Balkansky, Broken Note, Sinister Souls and Niveau Zero. Young Stepwalker has been sharing the decks with some of the biggest names in the DNB & Dubstep scenes, so it's with great excitement and anticipation that we welcome him to sunny Sheffield.

HEADCLEANER LIVE

The modular analogue master is back with his box of tricks and will be taking us on a journey, but where to…? No one, least of all Dave, knows - because this is as LIVE as it gets. Watch and listen to this performance and it won't be hard for you to understand why Tinnitus loves Headcleaner!

DISTORTED PANDA

(Kaotek / Audio Damage / Tinnitus )

Tinnitus' head honcho will be pressing buttons, peddling core and jumping up and down like a complete tool, and probably pulling some strange faces as well. Sold? If not, why not?! Sounds good to me! Rich's recent co-lab "Elephant Track" with Johnny Sideways on Sheffield's Kaotek made Christmas number one in the French techno charts, and his latest track The Calling is due out on Audio Damage soon (check the plug!). So, da panda man makes his 30-something-th appearance at Tinnitus - why? Because he keeps booking himself, what a total narcissistic arse (especially as he's currently writing about himself in the third person).

DJ DISOWNED

(Braindamage Radio)

Si, long standing Tinnitus resident and hardcore DJ extroadinare returns to remind us why hardcore is great! And I'm not talking raver-child ****, I'm talking about propa ARDCORE - you know the score, bring it on!

SINISTA TEK

The man, the myth, the bearded no-chinned legend works his way through genres like I do swarfega…errrr, that's weird. Anyway, Sam da man and will be bringing some ill skills blates.

BITREX

After his debut performance at the last birthday party, it just wouldn't be cricket not to invite the rather spiffing Bitrex back. Ride the groove, make the right move - I'm off on one, but you should check his mix out.

RICH DANER:NOISE

Sound bwoyy, oi oi! The evil genius takes a break from building doomsday-enducing sound reinforcement to spin some of those plastic circles i was talking about earlier.

BEEFCLAW

He makes noise;

CHRISTOPHER RAVE

A man. A MC909 Groovebox. A high likelihood of swearing (and acid)

All proceeds from the night will go to the Sam Hiller Foundation.

18th MAY 2012

DLS, 5-7 Smithfield, Shalesmoor, Sheffield, S37AR, UK

12am while 6am

£8 adv / £10 O.T.D.

http://www.myearsarebleeding.co.uk