Looney lobworms.

Strange but true is the fact that the fishing group of the Sheffield is now a site solely for lobworms to wind folk up. Everyone me included has let the fool cause distraction. It's time we got back to fishing.

He's now going on my ignore list.

He's really like Brian the blade no longer funny on radio sheffields praise or grumble.

Edited by allwednesday

Strange but true is the fact that the fishing group of the Sheffield is now a site solely for lobworms to wind folk up. Everyone me included has let the fool cause distraction. It's time we got back to fishing.

He's now going on my ignore list.

He's been on mine for a while

I would love to be in the next peg to Lobs, I bet he would come out with some real Pearlers and have ya laughin all day, I would splodge with you any time Lobs.:thumbsup:

I would love to be in the next peg to Lobs, I bet he would come out with some real Pearlers and have ya laughin all day, I would splodge with you any time Lobs.:thumbsup:

i have just started fishing me also:thumbsup:

It makes for a good day when you have good characters on the bankside.:D

I'd love to ignore lobworms but I can't resist reading his latest posts simply for the entertainment value. He's certainly livened up the forum, not just the fishing section.

I'd have to agree that he's taken over the forum and it's getting boring now..

Listen I'm not trying to get the worm alienated, but I have banned him from posting on my screen.

Peace at last.

Listen I'm not trying to get the worm alienated, but I have banned him from posting on my screen.

Peace at last.

It's a Forum you do have to read his post, god I wouldn't like to see thee if tha got watter licked, lighten up a bit.:hihi:

I'd have to agree that he's taken over the forum and it's getting boring now..

Taken over the forum ? :huh:

It's a Forum you do have to read his post, god I wouldn't like to see thee if tha got watter licked, lighten up a bit.:hihi:

I don't have to read anything especially what I consider tripe, as for blanking whilst fishing that rarely happens now but I can assure you when it does I can cope. As for lightning up you just have to go with what you believe but you are wrong I'm quite a jolly chap, I'm just avoiding the idiot that the worm is.