Jennifer Lawrence pictures

All very tawdry indeed.

I wonder if there are any pics of Eccentrica Gallumbits? (just out of idle curiosity).

Somebody needs to post a link! Can't believe I've missed this boat!

Somebody needs to post a link! Can't believe I've missed this boat!

never mind, you're not missing much.

Really? Wow, I wasn't aware... what do people find difficult about spending £50 on an external hard drive and backing up all the pictures that way?

And why the trend to people to take nude pictures of themselves after so many stories of them being leaked by hackers or vindictive exes? :huh:

That's what makes me lean towards it being a publicity stunt

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/04/07/scientists-link-selfies-to-narcissism-addiction-mental-illness/

Really? Wow, I wasn't aware... what do people find difficult about spending £50 on an external hard drive and backing up all the pictures that way?

I think it's more a case of photos are taken on an iPhone and the easiest way of getting them onto a computer is to let the phone upload them to Apple's iCloud service and download them from there.

Ultimately it's people not understanding what the technology is doing and the associated risks.

Sweet Jesus, some of those pics are raunchy. :gag:

Girls! I don't care what he says, he WILL show those pics to his friends. Remember that when Romeo whips out his camera.

I personally feel Jennifer Lawrence isn't any great beauty, but she is a mighty fine actress. I think she was only 19 when she did

It wasn't a publicity stunt. Last month someone broke into iCloud and stole 300,000 images. Jennifer Lawrence and a couple of other a-list/b-list/z-list celebs just happened to get caught in that by foolishly uploading their naughty pictures.

It seems more likely that these images were stolen over a longer time, using targeted phishing scams. Apparently there are groups who trade in these images, however someone recently posted a whole bunch for free.

What do people think about the spate of celebrities that have had their private pictures spread over the internet.

Do people think that people searching for these images and reposting them should also be prosecuted or are celebrities fair game?

and still these people continue to put these pictures on their computers??? "oh it will not happen to me" oh yes it will!!

People who spread the name of celebrities are just as bad as those who spread (share links to) their photos. Both are polluting the public consciousness with tacky low value 'noise'.

I don't like celebrity culture. It's like I everyone is a voyuer, don't people have interesting lives of their own to live? I don't understand societies need to put certain individuals on pedestals and start worshiping them like gods. I can see it's pretty much driven by business though, fame is money etc.

Some of the celebs are now trying to sue for breach of copyright. Buts it's been reported in the news that going down this route isn't quite working out. Usually it's the person who took the photo that owns the copyright to a photograph and not the person in it.

Mod Note:

We're not children here, lets not call each other names.

Thank you.