What's happened to the Maguire money?

We are apparently the poor relation between the two Sheffield clubs, but so far a struggling Sheffield United have seen none of the money received from the sale of Maguire go back into investing into the team.

It looks at this early stage, that you are not going to be thereabouts this season, so what is going to happen? That money needs to be spent for you lot to compete.

Seems like there's no fish Aaron :hihi:

More a case of the big fish have moved to another pond.still time for a few nibbles yet though.:hihi:

We're giving Ched as a welcome home present.

We are apparently the poor relation between the two Sheffield clubs, but so far a struggling Sheffield United have seen none of the money received from the sale of Maguire go back into investing into the team.

It looks at this early stage, that you are not going to be thereabouts this season, so what is going to happen? That money needs to be spent for you lot to compete.

Hey aaron. I think the Blades are slowly realizing what us Owls and Stevie Wonder have known all along, There Prince is a fully paid up member of the " Jesus i use to be a billionaire BUT now i'm potless " Club :hihi::hihi:

We're giving Ched as a welcome home present.

I still honestly think this is true. Higdon has the turning circle of a cross channel ferry but can hold the ball up very well and has a class first touch. Not long till Chedwyn comes "home".

I still honestly think this is true. Higdon has the turning circle of a cross channel ferry but can hold the ball up very well and has a class first touch. Not long till Chedwyn comes "home".

Welcome Chedwyn home !!! Trust the Blades you could not make it up :loopy:

I hope not, it was meant as a joke haha. I think he will come back, I honestly think the silence on the subject from the club speaks volumes. Personally I don't want him back, too much bad press for the club and he hasn't kicked a ball for 3 years is it really a risk worth taking? I think a lot of Blades are expecting him to walk into the team in October and bang 30 goals in.

Anyway I did not mean to start another Ched post so apologies.

I can't believe it even Aaron has attempted to look "tactful" and "serious" whilst casting to hook out. :hihi: Unfortunately nobody will ever discover whether Aaron was attempting to be mildly serious, the old story the boy who cried wolf springs to mind. The posters reputation for posting baiting, ridiculous comments means that nobody will ever take him serious.

I can't believe it even Aaron has attempted to look "tactful" and "serious" whilst casting to hook out. :hihi: Unfortunately nobody will ever discover whether Aaron was attempting to be mildly serious, the old story the boy who cried wolf springs to mind. The posters reputation for posting baiting, ridiculous comments means that nobody will ever take him serious.

Pat, those of us who have been posting on here for a few years remember some of Aaron's PCG moments (pure comedy gold), he has given all of us a laugh over the years, unintentionally usually. We should not discourage him, although I know a lot of people are against "care in the community" :hihi:

It's in the bank.

That's where money usually goes.

It might not even have been 'received' yet.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28889519