Anyone know a good vet in S60?

As the title really. Ive checked previous threads but find nothing for S60 so can anyone recommend a good vet who wont charge the earth for my dog?

I am sorry, I can't recommend a vet in S60, but if you are willing/able to travel, Peak Vets in S8 8QS, is highly recommended by me. They also do their own out of hours on call service, so you know all your pets history is there for them to refer back to, unlike having to use Vets Now, which won't have your personal pets info. Hope this helps. xx

Thank you. Travel is no problem so I will give Peak Vets a ring. Thank you again :)

I use Arncliffe vets in Wath. I travel from near Meadowhall because I know it is a good vets from my family recommendation. They have always managed to fit my dog in if I've phoned up worried, even if it could have waited until the next day (she had quite a few runs when she was young and also managed to pull her dew claw out a few times). I had her boosters done a couple of weeks ago and was looking at past receipts for them and noticed the cost of boosters and worming tablets has barely changed in the last 6 years.

S60 is a big postcode, I wish people would just say roughly where they are and how far they are willing to travel. We have lived all around Rotherham and have lived in Worksop too. The best Vets we have found is in Worksop. We have used a different ones but we have used one for many years. They are friendly and helpful and are willing to talk to you about any concern if your animal is treated there. We have a diabetic cat and they are always willing to answer any questions we have.

Its a large vets open late and Saturdays too. There is lots of parking and its not far off the A57 on that side of the twon centre so its easy to get to. We travel there from Laughton.

They do their own operations and have 24 hours care on site, should your pet need urgent treatment or to stay in overnight.

Here it is:

http://www.thevetstop.co.uk/prices/