Lurcher Social?

Hi,

Our boy Darwin (bull breed x greyhound age 3) spent his puppy days on the beach in Cornwall running with other leggy dogs. Since we've relocated to Sheffield he's terribly lonely for time with his own kind. He goes and says hello to all the dogs on the park but no one wants to crocodile snap or box or neck bite or play ZOOOOOOOMIES...

Would any Sheffield Lurchers like to come out and play?

Hiya! Which Park do you use?

HI,we are taking our lurchers to Dogs unleashed,Bakewell show,25/26 June, more details on the web site,

We are not far from you. Definitely interested in bringing our lurcher Charlie along for a tormenting session

If you're on Facebook then join the Sheffield Sighthounds group, there are walks organised on there.

I have a lurcher but can't usually let her off with other dogs as she has a VERY lurcher idea of what play is!

Starlet wonderful are you busy this weekend? VWkittie I don't use Facebook I'm afraid. I think I'll organise an Ecclesfield park social - just need to find out when it's used for footy training. Don't think we'd be popular if we turned up then!!!

If you do get something organised would it be OK for me to come along with my camera, love photographing dogs. Busy this weekend so will keep an eye out for updates

Could manage something on Sunday if that's any good for you?