Council fitted kitchen.

Ive just moved into a council house and i want to put more units in my kitchen. They are a vinyl covered door in a light wood colour,chrome dimple handles and the 28-30mm thick black granite effect worktop. What i would like to know is does anyone know where i can get the identical units to complete my kitchen?? Im having trouble finding a match. Could do with knowing where the council get theres from. Many thanks in advance, any leads appreciated.

hiya, they come from sharrow industries, just off parkway ave (near makro)

be warned! they ar'nt cheap

call if you need any assistance

Ill go and have a look andy, thanks for the lead.

Does anyone know of anyone who is ripping one out? Cash waiting. Are the worktops from there too? Surely the thin worktop isnt that much.cheers.

yes they do the worktops too and yes they are also expensive from there but, you can get the same patterned worktop from howdens cheaper:)

No chance howdens do the units too then or are they made by sharrowvale?

you can get the units from anywhere, but the doors and draw fronts are only available from them, or a company in scotland

Im after a 1000mm corner drawerline base unit in maple, also i could do with 7x 500mm wide, full height doors that can be handed either way, any style as long as they are cheap. Thanks.