Anyone used letting agents JMC or ISProperty

having looked at various letting agent I am considering JMC or ISPropery. has anyone used either of these, with good or bad results? would really appreciate any comments.

thanks

Is ISProperty IS Property Services in Woodhouse? I have just put my house on the market with them. So far I am completely underwhelmed.

yes it is them, they seemed to have rented out quite a few similar properties to mine locally (a terrace in S12), so I thought perhaps they would rent out fairly easily and promptly

Guest pegmosaic

There is a guy from IS Property that is knocking about thr forums...

Quite a few of our website users have had positive dealings with ISProperty. They have lots of good landlord and vendor ratings on our site so they're doing something right.

In reply to Bloomdido, the sale market is slow at the mo and we're at a quiet time of year but the lettings market is boyant so a Caz27's rental property should be tentanted quite quickly. Give a bit more time your property will sell.

To find which agent has the best track record of letting or selling properties similar to yours visit the links in my signature below.

Hope it all helps and good luck with it all.

James.

Thanks for that James, I ened up going with ISProperty, they seem to fit what I was looking for in an agent, so fingers crossed!

Thank you caz27.

Bloomdido please inbox me if your one of our clients you shouldn't be feeling like that. Lets see what we can do to give you a "boost"!