Warwick Developments, in Ecclesfield I think.

They will do you a good discount if you say you hear about them from a friend! Their windows are good too.

Yep...Warwick Developments, very (and I mean very) highly recommended.

Hi steve, i've 'just' gone (fitted 1st september) with Classic Windows Dronfield, they gave me a really good quote 2100 for six very big windows, and the bloke who came round was like someone from pheonix nights.

the numbers um...01246290455

winner!

Is that the typical sort of cost of windows these days?

i went for askhams on chesterfield road, heeley.

friendly blokes.

I suggest the "Real yorkshire window company"

Factory is on the hellaby industrial estate, been established for 22 years. not the cheapest but by far the best with 10 year guarentee and 10 point security checks. :thumbsup:

I've just ordered windows from Alan Young on the recommendation of a friend. She has just had her whole house done and they've left a very professional finish.

I've just ordered an attic dormer window and he has quoted me MUCH less than previous companies (inc Yorkshire Windows)!!!

I have his details if you're interested. and he says all his work is covered by FENSA (I think it is called) - so it is all officially covered!

....And he seems like a nice guy!

Just had Safeguard build our conservatory and they did an OK job. They do double glazing too.

I think FENSA stands for Fenestra Self Assessment so not sure whether it's actually worth anything.

Try Sheffield Window Centre - bit more expensive than others but the quality is obvious.

Bonus is that they will give you a quote then leave you alone - the onus is on you to contact them if you want to proceed.