Out-of-the-way council houses

Whats the remotest council house you know of? I've seen one in Low Bradfield and I think(but not sure) there are a few in Ringinglow. Just curious!

There was one out in Bradfield advertised in the property shop paper last week. There was / are some on Tofts Lane in Rivelin although I think most have been bought now.

SCC own two types of Council House: ones that they built, and miscellaneous ones purchased by SC individually.

SCC own two types of Council House: ones that they built, and miscellaneous ones purchased by SC individually.

not all were bought some were bequethed by trust ( e.g. Graves Trust House ) and some were appropriated when boundrys were changed Wortley etc

not all were bought some were bequethed by trust ( e.g. Graves Trust House ) and some were appropriated when boundrys were changed Wortley etc

Wouldn't some of these had clauses forbidding them to be sold off?

Wouldn't some of these had clauses forbidding them to be sold off?

some did i think the Graves Trust are not allowed to be sold under RTB and others may have been but most are classed as sundry properties and as such are subject to the same rules as traditional 'council' houses