Conservatory, 6 pvc windows and french doors

Hi, we are wanting to have a conservatory on the back of our house something like an Elizabethan 3x3, plus we need two sets of french doors and 6 windows (PVC)

We are not looking for the cheapest just the most recommended companies, especially from people that are customers rather than companies. Also looking for someone that can give us a good warranty. We have already had Anglian in to do us a quote which was quite good but we don't know anyone that has used them before and I would prefer to use someone that comes recommended.

Thanks

be happy to provide a quote , and happy to provide references from other forum users . 07771623872.

Call Gordon at ALL SEASONS CONSERVATORYS.

I have seen lots of His work, and it is always grade A.

http://www.rhidevelopments.co.uk

online quotes or ring 01709546603

think you will be amazed at price differences between most and anglian and if you go and look at jobs companies have done you see no difference in quality

Try wincobank windows in Sheffield. I use them for all my properties and are excellent in pricing and service. You can google their number. Good Luck!

can highly recommend Fox developments , done plenty of work for me . 07771623872

We have just had Sheffield Window centre do our windows & door & very pleased with the service etc. The main reason we went with them, is the 'No pressure' sales. They came out measured up, went away and sent us a quote in the post. We have had most of the house done, and you wouldn't even know they had been here, they were so tidy!

Call Gordon at ALL SEASONS CONSERVATORYS.

I have seen lots of His work, and it is always grade A.

dont think these are trading any more

Hi if your job has not already been done I would be happy to help you in any which way possible. We offer free no obligation quotations and 0% pushy on sales. The measure up for the quote is also conducted by the person who will be fitting the items. This gives you an initial feel for the person possibly undertaking the job. :)