I am wanting someone who I can ring for repairs and installations on an ongoing basis, at a reasonable price, for the property company I work for ? Any recommendations ?

ibbo,

Hi there! I can highly recommend a friend of the family called Lee Feetham. Myself and members of my family, use him regularly for all different types of jobs that we require. He's very reliable and a hard worker. We've known him for quite some time so I don't mind recommending his services. His number is 07588623365 I hope this helps.

Regards, Rob.

call richard on 07810008700 and just say david reccomended him great quotes

If you are still looking check us out mate gu3 windows and doors supplied and fitted in Sheffield. I must admit it is quite hard nowadays to find a local company trustworthy enough because of the horror stories you hear about the "larger" companies. My advice is phone around and check not only the price but how you are treated by staff etc (it makes a difference) Customer after care is just as important as care whilst undertaking the job IMO. ;)