Sign in to follow this  

Wanted: A place to stay (from October)

Hi there,

my name is Sarah, 22, I'm a student of English from Germany. I'm looking forward to moving to sheffield in october and working there as an assistant teacher. The only thing that worries me is that I don't know where to stay yet. Is it difficult to find a place to stay? A small room is what I'm looking for. For information on how to find something I would be more than thankful.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you

There are lots of posts on that subject in this forum. A quick precis is that you will be able to find somewhere nice and there should not be a huge problem. Lots of people will want your money. Life will get easier for you depending on how much money you are willing to spend.

You'll probably want to be around the usual student areas (Ecclesall Rd, Crookes, Broomhill etc)!

Can any student (RPG) supply a link to a student accomoidation website for this young lady?

I heard my name, and the 6th sense tapped in ;)

umm, im not a student yet ;)

I'll keep on the lookout anyway :)

Don't say I never point you in the right direction; check this link to a thread out for a similar creature who has a pad here in Sheffield already!

She is also from Germany!

Take it easy and welcome to the board!;)

Sarah,

do you have a place to stay sorted yet?

My studio is coming available at the beginning of October. In Crookes, very large, private, quiet, very nicely decorated. Get in touch if you would like to discuss.

Anne

hi amarples!

how many rooms are in this flat? i'm looking for a 2 bedroomed place in crookes/crookesmoor/broomhill area to rent for 6 months. Can you (or ANYONE!) help?

I may consider alternatives depending on how flat hunting goes this week!

Hi

I have just moved To Sheffield myself from London, l have rented a 3 bed house. I would like to rent one of the rooms.

Zed

i have a room available to rent with own bathroom

only 2 others in house inc.me so very peaceful, all mod cons

crookes area

95 and 52 bus route

messge me if interested

Guest loong

Hi,

Are you still looking for somewhere nice to stay in Sheffield?

I have a nice room in a shared house in Nether Edge with professionals close to the city. The house has central heating,

fitted kitchen with cooking/washing facilities, two bathroom/toilets, large garden and a large living room with TV.

The house has been recently renovated and there is everything in the house for your comfort.

A young German Lady just came to stay in the house.

Maybe you would like to meet her.

Interested, give me a call on 0114 2557480

or 07966 196473

or email me: [email protected]

Cheers

LOONG