Business name for jacket potato shop.

Hi Dear members,

I am starting a jacket potato and smoothie shop in sheffield i am trying to find a good name but nothing gud is coming to my mind. Can the members please help me and gimme new ideas regarding name. I would be very thankfull.

Kind regards

Syed

well how does "British potatoes" sound for jacket potato shop as the potatoes i am going to use are grown in UK.

How about 'Smooth Spuds' :) It describes the shop perfectly...smoothies and spuds!!

Edited by lilypiglet
addition

well how does "British potatoes" sound for jacket potato shop as the potatoes i am going to use are grown in UK.

If you called it that, you'd have some ol' dear coming in for 5 pound o'reds!! :D

"Jacket Potato and Smoothies"

Simple!

some friend just suggested name "Hungry birds" and told me add salads and wraps to spuds and smoothies. does this sound oki?

and also i would like to thanks all members for wonderful suggestions they are giving. People of sheffield are really lovely.