New Years Eve 2016, things to do

Am I being blind, or is there not a thread anywhere about things happening on NYE this year?

I'm looking for something similar to the kind of thing Baldwins Omega do...but they aren't doing anything this year. So basically a meal package with entertainment that will last the whole evening. Does anyone have any recommendations in South Chesterfield, or even Dronfield?

Many thanks in advance!

Sandpiper hotel do a NYE thing. The Casa in Chesterfield are doing quite sumptuous NYE but it won't be baldwins money - their food is normally well above par for a Christmas do.

Any one have an alternative ideas to see in the new year apart for go to the pub!

what to do something different this year

I've been out for NYE a lot, in town etc, but it certainly doesn't compare to having people round and having your own party. I doubt that's what you meant, but other than that and heading out what more is there to do? nowhere besides pubs and the like will be open I should imagine

I've been out for NYE a lot, in town etc, but it certainly doesn't compare to having people round and having your own party. I doubt that's what you meant, but other than that and heading out what more is there to do? nowhere besides pubs and the like will be open I should imagine

maybe not a party scene....something more romantic an personal

might see if they is any stuff going on out bakewell way...

maybe not a party scene....something more romantic an personal

might see if they is any stuff going on out bakewell way...

That's what I was going to suggest, something like a midnight walk around Castleton or something, it requires a car and abstinence from alcohol though.

That's what I was going to suggest, something like a midnight walk around Castleton or something, it requires a car and abstinence from alcohol though.

car an no alcohol....no problem

I will be dancing in the main Piazza in Courmayeur, looking up at Mt Blanc, and dreading having to work on New Yrs Day!

Give a wave to Monte Bianco from me - hope to be in Val Veny again this summer.

Limited seats left at Kashmiri aroma woodseats gala dance & dinner ,

Please do not hesitate to contact me if / should you require further information

Many Thanks

Kind Regards

NOMI HUSSAIN

01142 587780

[email protected]