Google/SEO experts

I know there have been several threads regarding this but i wanted to start a new one.

Can anybody/anybody recommend anyone or business who can get me highly ranked (ideally no.1) on google for carpet cleaning in Barnsley...?

I understand it will require adwords and possibly a new site designing unless i can build my own...

Would appreciate any info either on the thread via pm or email

supreme_clean@btinternet.com

Thanks

I would recommend contacting SEOWorks (http://www.seoworks.co.uk/)

They won't be the cheapest. The cheapest could harm your site rather than help it. But I'm sure they'll work to your budget and deliver a return on the investment, or tell you if they can't.

SEOWorks have delivered good results for us, and when another award-winning agency were invited to pitch to us, even though competing for the same work they were only full of praise for the work that had been done

Quality inbound links would probably be key for you...You're in a reasonable position at page 2 for "Carpet Cleaning Barnsley", so the first thing to do might be to make your entry on the results page stand out more.

One thing that might penalise you...

Don't have your Sheffield site and your Barnsley site use the same text. Google penalises sites for duplicate content, so where both sites detail the process - don't word and structure the pages the same - that's a sure fire mark-down

Google penalises sites for duplicate content

Google now punished for everything :hihi: