SFBC T-shirts - Order now!

New SFBC t-shirts are now available to order. The cost of the shirts will be subsidised by club funds so will be £9, which will include the SFBC logo on the front and a personalisation on the back.

There are 30 colours of shirt available in sizes XS thru 3XL. We have a number of demo shirts if anyone want to try them for sizing. The colours can be viewed at http://www.justcoolbyawdis.com/Selecta/JC001/

We'll be taking orders on Tuesday evenings until the 8th October for the first batch of shirts or you can leave us a message below with your name, colour, size & personalisation.

Thanks!

A few people have asked recently about SFBC T-shirts - here are the details. Let a member of the committee know if you're interested in ordering one.

Hi Gareth,

That's great, thanks for the update.

A few questions if you don't mind:

- Is there a limit to the back print?

- Roughly how long does it take once ordered?

- And most importantly will it improve my skills on the court? :)

W

Hi Gareth,

That's great, thanks for the update.

A few questions if you don't mind:

- Is there a limit to the back print?

- Roughly how long does it take once ordered?

- And most importantly will it improve my skills on the court? :)

W

Hi

I don't know of the limit on the back print. The longest we've had so far is 6 characters and that's fine.. I'm guessing that more than 8 characters would be a struggle, but that might depend on the size of shirt also.

They normally take 3 to 4 weeks from when we order them. We only tend to order once we need 4 or more shirts to make it worth while, so there could be a delay here.

We can't guarantee this, but if you pull off a great shot everyone will know your name from the back print :)

We have some sample shirts for sizing - I'll bring them down for the next few weeks.

Thanks

Gareth