Need help from someone who can read/write music chords

Hi,

I'm wanting a tattoo of a line from song in music chords. The song is Baby Mine and the line is.

"Never to part, baby of mine"

To represent to miscarriages I have had.

This has to be perfect. It has to be the chords exactly. So someone could play from my tattoo.

Who can help? Can you?

Edited by Chazndave

Do you want the chords or notation?

I have no idea what the difference is. Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Hi Chazndave, chords are number of notes that when played together have a name. One of the chords of baby of mine is Cm (C minor). The changes in chord occur at varies points in the song. Do you want the whole song with all the chords changes.? Could be a big tattoo.

Mick

(lovely thought by the way)

Sorry just realised you want the one line.

Edited by Treeman893

Hi Chazndave, chords are number of notes that when played together have a name. One of the chords of baby of mine is Cm (C minor). The changes in chord occur at varies points in the song. Do you want the whole song with all the chords changes.? Could be a big tattoo.

Mick

(lovely thought by the way)

Sorry just realised you want the one line.

It won't be big. It's just one line. I'm still not sure what your talking about. What I mean is the normal 5 lines with symbols on

Stealing from what cgkshef posted you may just want to show the melody as single notes:

https://postimg.org/image/nx9nvkucp/

Obviously you can remove the words or the tattooist can. Its not completely correct as it has no time signature or bar lines but to include even bars you end up with the first word of the previous line. A little artistic licence is needed to make it look ok.

Edited by TimmyR

Stealing from what cgkshef posted you may just want to show the melody as single notes:

https://postimg.org/image/nx9nvkucp/

Obviously you can remove the words or the tattooist can. Its not completely correct as it has no time signature or bar lines but to include even bars you end up with the first word of the previous line. A little artistic licence is needed to make it look ok.

Thank you. Would I have the large music note followed by the 3 business front or without them?

Perhaps you need something like this.

The top line is the music with the words and the second line is the music without words.

Whichever you choose, you would need to copy it exactly.

Untitled_3.jpgimgurl

The images are a bit on the small size and will, perhaps need enlarging. If you have access to a scanner, this shouldn't be difficult.

Hope this helps.

Thank you. Would I have the large music note followed by the 3 business front or without them?

Take the image exactly as it is, the first symbol (treble clef) and three "b" symbols indicate the key and so are important. Elwood has posted pretty much the same thing but with bar lines and time signature - up to you which you'd prefer, personally I think the bar lines are a little meaningless given its a snippet of the full song

Edited by TimmyR