Looking to shadow a successful business owner

Hi,

I'm looking to shadow a successful business owner in South Yorkshire, i'm very eager to learn and have lots of ambition to succeed.

I feel been around positive successful people will give me that mind frame.

Hope to hear from so local business owners soon.

Thanks in advance.

Have sent a PM

I will PM you my fees if you are really keen?

Hi,

I'm looking to shadow a successful business owner in South Yorkshire, i'm very eager to learn and have lots of ambition to succeed.

I feel been around positive successful people will give me that mind frame.

Hope to hear from so local business owners soon.

Thanks in advance.

I'd think about rewriting this. As a business owner, myself, it smacks of laziness (just read what you have written to understand why). For anyone to take you seriously you need to:

1. Explain who you are in more detail (a mini CV)

2. Why would a business owner want to do this i.e. what will they be getting from the experience?

3. Ensure you grammar and spell check what you write!

Looking at your other posts, you don't seem to do much to help yourself. Running a business isn't easy, you need to be self reliant. It would be more appropriate if you tried to gain experience in a relevant business than just any business. For example; my business is very different from that of a company that just does non hazardous skips.

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback much appreciated.

Just to add; I'd jump at the chance to be mentored or receive any advice from a successful business person, I would not expect anyone to go out of their way to help me though, successful people are so for a reason, and I imagine a big part of their success is how they manage their time...

What other posters have said is very true, asking smacks of laziness; why would a successful person invest their time and energy in someone who hasn't demonstrated any value, other than simple ask for a free hand-out? Perhaps, it's better to develop yourself, gain skills and experience, then show people how you can be of real value to them. Rather than just going cap in hand.

What some people don't learn until it is too late that being around the wrong people has a profoundly negative influence on the rest of their life.

To recognise that being around good people is a life skill lesson that is not practiced enough. Another upside is that the energy and enthusiasm is catchy and adds great wealth to the relationships and achievements of the partners, teams & groups. Thanks for mentioning it.