Another 'check my site' post

Okay..here you go

http://oi57.tinypic.com/yypax.jpg

This is what I see. I surf with javascript turned OFF for domains that I don't know and trust. I am used to seeing a site with disabled functionality, and choosing which domains to allow and which not to

I don't want to allow all those

I might allow the ones I choose to (often you can get an eye for which is providing a function and which is an ad-server or tracking dropper

A white page with a load of links doesn't inspire trust, I see "wix" and I think "homegrown crappy site, little effort" and I go away

That might be unfair but it doesn't matter. What matters is that I GO AWAY. I bounce. I don't see what you're offering. I'm lost to you.

All websites should have something to see, even for fussy browsers like me, because most visitors are the same in that they make a decision on under 3 seconds whether to stay on your site or not. Sorry, may sound harsh but it's a pet hate

In defence of the OP and his site, most of the links are JSON, where he is GETting information from another site, such as content or images. In this case, it's likely the same site, with the ISP given domain name rather than his own.

It's a bit harsh asking people to make web sites that look good in crippled browsers; no one will ever bother.

It's a bit harsh asking people to make web sites that look good in crippled browsers; no one will ever bother.

It is harsh if the site was highly functional but this one isn't. There is absolutely no reason why it requires Javascript at all as it is nothing more than just static pages of text. Of course it requires Javascript because it is how the site builder that was used to build the site works.