Sheffield Forum

Searchlight.. Criminals?

Home > General > General Discussions

Reply To Topic

03-05-2006, 15:52   #61
Teabag

Total Posts: 1,337
'I have heard the tape of a speech delivered by Hill to an NF audience in Leeds.'

Listening to tapes of NF meetings...how the evenings must fly by timo
03-05-2006, 16:05   #62
timo

Total Posts: 3,055
Very amusing Teabag , you cheeky old infusion of Indian/Chinese leaves. I'd send you a 'smiley' if I knew how to do so!
_______
' A Wandering Minstrel I'
03-05-2006, 16:22   #63
Disco_Cat

Total Posts: 1,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by VARB
Evening Standard - 28th November 1963 - Gable and two others bungled burglary on historians home (front page lead story).

David Irving isn't a historian.
_______
unity

Last edited by Disco_Cat; 03-05-2006 at 16:24.
03-05-2006, 16:35   #64
VARB

Total Posts: 378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco_Cat
David Irving isn't a historian.

Nice way to justify burgelry dont like his views so it dont matter .
Irving might be a bit of a nut case but robbing his house because of it ?
03-05-2006, 16:38   #65
taxman

Total Posts: 20,358
Send a message via MSN to taxman
Quote:
Originally Posted by timo
I don't think that Hill was a member of The League of St.George. They were, and are, rather more selective regarding membership. A thick-headed Baboon like Hill would be out of place amongst those who fight a cultural 'war of position'. I cannot imagine Hill at one of their Kensington soirees.

Hill is often portrayed as one who underwent some kind of Paulline conversion to anti-racism. I have heard the tape of a speech delivered by Hill to an NF audience in Leeds. In it, the man advocates 'an open, full-blooded nationalism' with great conviction. I simply do not believe that anyone with such passion for his cause could so easily change his views. Nor do I believe that Hill was, at that stage, a Searchlight 'mole' . He does not possess the intelligence to be a good actor, or to pull off a stunt like that. I have my own view as to why he 'converted' , and it shall remain private on a public forum. The truth is often stranger than fiction, to coin a cliche.
Reminds me of a certain NF organiser at Sheff Uni in the late 80's who underwent a conversion. He then claimed to have been a mole all along but some who met him think he was just grassing up his former colleagues out of spite rather than any idealistic principles.
_______
I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.
03-05-2006, 16:39   #66
Disco_Cat

Quote:
Heres a bit of info about the criminals behind Searchlies .........Gable & co lie for a living ..
If the evidence Searchlight have uncovered about the realities of the BNP is false as you claim then may I suggest you urge your party of choice to pursue a libel case against them.

Or perhaps you could let us know exactly which unsavory facts they've disseminated about the BNP are false?

I can understand why people like you don't want voters to learn about the reality of the BNP but you're going to have to do a lot better then just mumbling liars on a message board to stop Searchlight, and The Sun from revealing the truth about your Nazi pals
_______
unity

Last edited by Disco_Cat; 03-05-2006 at 16:51.
03-05-2006, 16:40   #67
Tony

Total Posts: 22,415
Send a message via MSN to Tony
kathythebean - stop goading timo please. I've removed the last (repeated) post.
_______
It's the devil's advocaat innit
Otherwise, occasionally gone.
03-05-2006, 16:45   #68
Disco_Cat

Quote:

I don't like people who worship Hitler and I'm glad Gerry Gable unearthed sufficient evidence to totally discredit Irving as the Nazi apologist he is. Gable wasn't stealing property form Irving's flat he was gathering evidence about his links with and funding from neo-Nazi organisations.

When you reveal the truth about the conviction (and we all know how much the BNP hate people telling the truth) it's not the shocking scandal which you made it out to be.

If Gerry Gable edited a magazine which sought to eradicate burglary, brining up his conviction would have a greater degree of relevance. As it is I don't see how it damages the credibility of him or the information he publishes.
_______
unity
03-05-2006, 16:54   #69
VARB

Quote:
If the evidence Searchlight have uncovered about the realities of the BNP is false as you claim then may I suggest you urge your party of choice to pursue a libel case against them.

Or perhaps you could let us know which unsavory facts about the disseminated BNP are false?

I can understand why people like you don't want voters to learn about the reality of the BNP but you're going to have to do a lot better then just mumbling liars on a message board to stop Searchlight, and The Sun from revealing the truth about your Nazi pals

I'm a realist not an idiot yes the BNP has had individuals involved who have brought the party into disrepute . Lets take one example from your Searchlies smear sheet Luke Smith , he won a seat on Burnley council and like your rag says had to stand down because he acted like a violent thug at a party function. What it doesn't mention is the BNP expelled him from the party for his actions and asked him to resign his seat because it was felt he was unfit to represent the area . I think the BNP would hold their hands up and say the selection proccess for canditates failed but other partys make mistakes as well ( do we need a list of convicted councilers from other party ? I can if you wish ) at least the BNP acted quickly in this case to remove him .
03-05-2006, 16:56   #70
VARB

Quote:
I don't like people who worship Hitler and I'm glad Gerry Gable unearthed sufficient evidence to totally discredit Irving as the Nazi apologist he is. Gable wasn't stealing property form Irving's flat he was gathering evidence about his links with and funding from neo-Nazi organisations.

When you reveal the truth about the conviction (and we all know how much the BNP hate people telling the truth) it's not the shocking scandal which you made it out to be.

If Gerry Gable edited a magazine which sought to eradicate burglary, brining up his conviction would have a greater degree of relevance. As it is I don't see how it damages the credibility of him or the information he publishes.

I dont like people who worship Hitler either but whats that got to do with the price of fish ?
03-05-2006, 17:12   #71
Disco_Cat

Quote:
do we need a list of convicted councilers from other party ? I can if you wish.
Careful!! The last time the BNP did that on their website they had to pay out some pretty hefty compensation to the person they falsely accused.

"BNP lose 'sex claim' libel case "
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/4948928.stm

Quote:
Luke Smith , he won a seat on Burnley council and like your rag says had to stand down because he acted like a violent thug at a party function..
Luke Smith had a whole host of convictions for violence well before the occasion were he glassed someone at the BNP 'family' Red White and Blue festival (as revealed by Searchlight).

The fact that the BNP put him up for election knowing about his violent history speaks volumes for woh they judge ot be a suitable candidate.

The truth is Smith would still be in the party if it wasn't for the fact the person he attacked was close to Griffin, seems the BNP are more then happy to accommodate violent thugs just so long as the person they're attacking isn't a fellow white nationalist.

If the BNP truly are serious about rooting out rogue elements then why is the convicted terrorist Lecomber still a senior and active member of the party?

(ooops sorry I forgot the current BNP spin is that he's been ostracized but that sneaky Searchlight has revealed this is just another example of BNP lies and he's still as active as ever in the party, no wonder you hate Gerry Gable so much)
_______
unity

Last edited by Disco_Cat; 03-05-2006 at 17:19.
03-05-2006, 17:21   #72
sccsux
Account Closed

Total Posts: 14,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by shefweb
...an even shakier grasp of history
Even worse, is their grasp of reality (and not TV).

Quote:
Originally Posted by max
...then they came for our pigeons and no-one spoke out ........
And that's bad, how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartfarst
If you can see the logic for ousting those nasty grey squirrel vermin, why can't you see the translation to other 'species'?
Irony is wasted on some people, I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timo
....but I had best keep that a secret until we come to power [as surely we must?].
There's hope.

Labour managed it.
03-05-2006, 17:46   #73
craigmason

Total Posts: 4,185
what searchlies guilty of criminal behavior who would of thought that
03-05-2006, 17:53   #74
VARB

Quote:

Goodness your easy to fool did Gerry tell you this

Irving went on to write a good few best sellers and make a fair few quid long after the break in at his flat by this clown . ( break in in sixties Irving publishes best sellers in seventies but bugger it tell everyone Gerry discredited him )
Irving was brough down to planet earth by an American proffesor who he libeled her name escapes me at the moment but it sure wasn't Gable .
03-05-2006, 18:49   #75
Teabag

Total Posts: 1,337
Quote:

Can you tell the forum Varb where Mr Irving (the victim of this horible burglary) is currently residing?
03-05-2006, 20:32   #76
VARB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teabag
Can you tell the forum Varb where Mr Irving (the victim of this horible burglary) is currently residing?

Of course I can he's in prison in Austria for a speech he made about twenty years ago in that country . Now apart from thinking Irvings a plank I dont think anyone left ,right or centre deserves to go to jail for a speech with the obviouse proviso that it isn't meant to incite acts of violence by those listening but thats another story .
This thread is about Searchlies do you support an organisation that has promoted violence against it's political opponents , an organisation that long before some internet skinhead thought of the 'redwatch' site printed names and addresses of those who's politics it disagrees with ?
03-05-2006, 20:34   #77
melthebell
*gets coat*

Total Posts: 53,659
Send a message via MSN to melthebell Send a message via Yahoo to melthebell
surely anybody can go around telling people not to vote for a party and giving reasons why

as long as they wrent involved in the contest and arent affiliated to one that is
_______
Does your wife know what your up to mel when your in your own little world?
03-05-2006, 20:34   #78
fox20thc
Forum Hostage

Total Posts: 14,690
Quote:
This thread is about Searchlies do you support an organisation that has promoted violence against it's political opponents , an organisation that long before some internet skinhead thought of the 'redwatch' site printed names and addresses of those who's politics it disagrees with ?

No this thread is about the suggestion that phone canvassing is a criminal act!
03-05-2006, 20:40   #79
VARB

In December 1976, Searchlight was described by a stipendiary magistrate, Mr. John Milward, as "scurrilous and disreputable ... What purpose can there be in advertising opponents' meetings except for the purpose of identifying them and creating disorder and violence? This seems to be an attempt to stir up trouble which is to be very strongly deprecated." - Birmingham Post 31/12/76
03-05-2006, 20:42   #80
fox20thc
Forum Hostage

Total Posts: 14,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox20thc
No this thread is about the suggestion that phone canvassing is a criminal act!
Like I said.
Reply To Topic