Where to ride a pit bike legally

does any 1 know where people can ride pit pike's / crosser's legally? :thumbsup:

Try Westwood Country Park at High Green. Apparently loads of people ride their bikes there. Mr Benn will tell you all about it if you pm him :suspect:

Try Westwood Country Park at High Green. Apparently loads of people ride their bikes there. Mr Benn will tell you all about it if you pm him :suspect:

Me thinks someone is pulling your suspension, Westwood Country park is the target of many police sweeps and hopefully the crushing of bikes. No matter what scoobz may say or think it is illegal to ride in the park.

There is nowhere in Sheffield where it is legal to ride an offroad bike. There have been threads on this in the past.

I dont let scrubbers anywhere near my garden I'm afraid.

lmao so your a scrubber now if you ride a bike off road :loopy:

Why a scrubber......A tad harsh dont you think !!!!?:loopy:

Why don't people bother to find out where they can use these things before buying them? Seems a sensible thing to do!

Why don't people bother to find out where they can use these things before buying them? Seems a sensible thing to do!

yes thats right it does seem a sensible thing to do but for many years now moto x has been riden illegally off road.

my partner and also me (back in the day lol) used to ride all over the place and my OH still does now followed by my son.

there is a couple of places they go westwood being one of them ,dessert mansfield allover place.

the problem is is that there has never been anywhere to really use there bikes even though the demand for it is unreall.