Piers Morgan,bully or truth

Watched Piers Morgan interview the woman who's sueing her mate because her shoes were drawn on at a party,he reduced her to tears about her mothering,would we say he was a bully or giving her some home truths,I thought the latter.

Edited by ukdobby

Watched Piers Morgan interview the woman who's seeing her mate because her shoes were drawn on at a party,he reduced her to tears about her mothering,would we say he was a bully or giving her some home truths,I thought the latter.

Piers Morgan is a scumbag and bully who should be starvedof any and all publicity. I'd lock him and Katy Hopkins up in room without food and see who comes out alive.

He's a grade A *******.

But this lady gets an A star. And why did she appear on TV about it? Silly moo.

...............never was there a more arrogant man than Piers Morgan, can't abide him.

Another one who can't stand Piers Morgan. Imo he was lucky not to have his collar felt for insider trading. Horrible man.

I agree with Piers, he's right on this one. The mother lives in cloud cuckoo land. He told her the truth.

I wish he would have stayed in the US but they soon got sick of the slimy creep,but as much as I hate to say it,I agree with him.This woman is one of the things that is wrong with this society,her sprog has 60 pairs of shoes? the world is going mad.

Never been a bully lol he simply speaks the truth and some people don't like it

He say's it as he see's it, nothing wrong with that.

He say's it as he see's it, nothing wrong with that.

Strange that he never say's it how he see's it to companies like Sports Direct, or RBS or Southern Rail or umpteen other multinational conglomerates who screw the public over. Where's his interview with the power companies, the railway bosses, the IMF, the World Bank etc etc...you never see those because he doesn't have the intellect and breadth of knowledge to forensically question them, he'd just rather shout at a chav.

The man is a complete and utter knob, a waste of oxygen. This time he was on the money, sad to say.

Angel1