Piers Morgan,bully or truth

I think the small childs expensive shoes were drawn on with a pen by another small child at a party. Like small children scribble on wall papers, tiles, doors, the neighbours cat, more or less anything really if they get a permanent marker pen in their hands....

I'm curious, when you say her shoes were "drawn on", does that mean she wasn't wearing any real shoes, they'd just been drawn on to her feet?

Lol,no looks like another kid had scribbled on them.

Well it looks like she has the publicity from the incident that she craved.

If she had spare shoes and clothes with her, why didn't her mother change her into them before she left. Why send a child to play decked out in designer clothes.

If I saw some child in those boots never in a million years would I think they cost that much, they looked like wellies with fur on the top, so it wouldn't occur to me to change them.

I bet her daughter isn't invited to many play dates anymore.

I don't like Pierce Morgan, but this time he was spot on.......or maybe I'm just jealous because I haven't got any boots costing that much