Abbey glass woodseats

rang abbey glass today for a glass shelf i broke in my fridge,they said pop down well have a look, i got the same pattern glass, my old strip front took of, and was in and out in ten minutes for a really good price ,as they say in yellow pages good old fashioned service and it was, support your local shop if you can thanks ag

Has anybody used these guys for new upvc Windows? Would you recommend? Thanks

I've bought many DG units from them. Great and quick service.

The seal in a pane in the patio door had gone so got it replaced by Abbey Glass for £400, it lasted 2 yrs only. Went elsewhere after that.

The seal in a pane in the patio door had gone so got it replaced by Abbey Glass for £400, it lasted 2 yrs only. Went elsewhere after that.

Replacing a sealed unit in a upvc frame is quite straightforward if you have been shown what to do.

Once you realise this you may be surprised how cheaply you can buy a replacement unit.

The only restriction is that larger panes can be quite heavy and need two people to handle them.

Thankyou for info, will look into that next time