Imaginext batcave soldout everywhere!!

I have been trying for 3 wks to get hold of a imaginext batcave for my 3 yr old boy and cant get one anywhere:(.they retail at 44.99 but the few i,ve seen on amazon and ebay are going at ridiculous prices £179.99 ect.I,m gutted as its the only toy my little one has asked for,it makes me :rant: that ppl are so unscrupulous buying them up to make a massive profit!!!.if anyone knows where they are in stock at retail price can you please pm me .

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but Tescos online have it for 55 pounds

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but Tescos online have it for 55 pounds

It's out of stock there, too.

Worth ringing Toys R Us and asking, maybe enquiring then about when they expect more stock/ Smyths too, although I believe they have a stock checker on their website.

Argos also OOS but keep an eye on http://www.icheckstock.co.uk if you already don't, as it checks all Argos stores instead of faffing about checking 2 at a time etc.

And I think there is a site called http://www.stockfinder.co.uk, keep an eye on that too? I was trying for a friend who lives in Bristol but as you say it's gone everywhere! But people on another forum were saying Toys R us had been their best bet (instore)... just have to keep trying x Good luck!

There's a few going on eBay but they're a bit over the price you probably want to pay.