Waterloo Road Query

Anyone know when the next episode will be aired please? This series (5) seems to be in stop / start mode...:confused:

on wednesday at 8pm I presume.

I have no idea myself...

I went to watch it lastweek, as advertised in the paper and tv mag and found holby city on instead :huh:

It was all re-jigged last week because of GB departing Downing Street and DC going in, and the subsequent live coverage.

It was all re-jigged last week because of GB departing Downing Street and DC going in, and the subsequent live coverage.

Are you saying there has been general election in Blighty? :D

It's not on tomorow night.

I know this is sad but I know the answer to this as I emailed a complaint to the BBC. The missing episode of Waterloo Road will be on next Wednesday 26/5.

Holby has a 2 parter this week Tue & Weds. As this was already scheduled in they had to show the episode of Holby last week so it was easier to bump Waterloo Road.

I know this is sad but I know the answer to this as I emailed a complaint to the BBC. The missing episode of Waterloo Road will be on next Wednesday 26/5.

QED .. thank you luybell :nod:

Its not on tomorrow or the week after, I know theres a match tomorrow, but next week its been dropped for Inspector Linley!!!

And next week it has been dropped for an hour long episode of eastenders. I have e mailed one of the tv mags and the bbc to find out when it will be back.

the link to the complaints page of the bbc site is below, if anyone else wants to complain

https://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/process/submit?id=UF7IBAFF9LT6K9TDH6KE34HVEI

Per the official site, the last two episodes of the series (no 19 and 20) will be shown on Tuesday 13th July and Wednesday 14th July.

Edited by Pannie

The headmistress (Rachel, i think) was in the newspaper article because she used to be a prostitute and the woman who was holding the article probably used to do it aswell.

rachel looked scared maybe because she knew the woman could blurt it out and then she'd be out of her job.