Take five books off your bookshelf..

Directions:

1. Book #1 -- Take the First sentence

2. Book #2 -- Take the last sentence on page fifty

3. Book #3 -- Take the second sentence on page one hundred

4. Book #4 -- Take the next to the last sentence on page 150

5. Book #5 -- Take the final sentence of the book

Now <<>> Make the five sentences into a paragraph. (Not easy)

Heres mine:

The life of Milton is known to us in far more fullness of detail than that of any other major poet before the 18th century. We also know she also has some useful pots and pans,and several other things. There were beggers @ her house also so Carl Went up to the Begger and said "I am very sorry for you;can i do anything?" He replied saying he wanted some info on connecting 2 antennas to something,so carl said "Then you will need either some patch arrangement for switching antennas or a coaxial switch-about $60 for the feed system" Then the begger (Jake) went back to making his house.. When at last the house was finished,the **** flew to the very top of it,and crowed and crowed and crowed..

:)

I might hve to have a go at this.

I can't find five books

Guest sibon
Directions:

Pffft... As if books have 150 pages :roll:

Will definately have a go.. when sober

sounds fun lol

To Beth as a child, grandfather Tewke was merely a strange old man who sometimes passed though the village, driving a smart little pony and trap.

We walked to the Royal Palace and sat on a bench, looking at the river.

The Russian solidier thrust his face into the back of the truck.

A fast blast of dirty, half-clothed sex would set her up for the afternoon of Pinter revision and for having queen bee Carly and her back upcrew making snide remarks every time she contributed to the discussion.

I'm ready said Harry Singleton his voice husky with emotion, I'm ready grand-daughter.

I can't believe that I've actually done this!:hihi:

The pristine sands of the Kuwaiti desert suddenly gave way to a vision of hell. A glorious jumble of a museum devoted to childhood: rocking horses, Punch and Judy, airplanes and dolls' houses from the 17th to 20th centuries. I had family in Swinton, a suburb of Manchester, and my cousins Eileen and Elizabeth were archetypal girls of the period: mini-skirts, crocheted tops, white PVC boots, hotpants, cobalt eye shadow.

The agent banks make their money from managing market differences and inefficiencies for clients; they will find that some of the value-added services they offer will no loner be in demand once these differences and inefficiencies disappear. A glorious jumble of a museum devoted to childhood: rocking horses, Punch and Judy, airplanes and dolls' houses from the 17th to 20th centuries.

"Thank you Doctor," said Annie.

(not quite worked! But I only have five books here, my others are all in storage)

Edited by Andy

“I’m not in. Over,” I told my mother, sighing as I held the walkie-talkie in my right hand and with my left continued painstakingly to stick small seeds to the outside of my living-room window.

The words were out before he could really think about whether they were sensible or not; once he heard them floating in the air they didn’t seem like entirely the kind of things he should be saying to Father, but there they were, already said, and not a thing he could do to take them back. Washington continued to undermine “utopian, legalistic means” until it finally achieved its ends by violence.

They listened and the loudest noise was the buzzing of flies over the spilled guts.

Jack spoke in a whisper. “Pick up the pig”.

I opened him up a can of Star-Kist solid white tuna.

Packed in spring water. Net wt. 7 oz.

Haha- seems I read some bizarre stuff :)

Directions:

Now <<>> Make the five sentences into a paragraph. (Not easy)

Heres mine:

The life of Milton is known to us in far more fullness of detail than that of any other major poet before the 18th century. We also know she also has some useful pots and pans,and several other things. There were beggers @ her house also so Carl Went up to the Begger and said "I am very sorry for you;can i do anything?" He replied saying he wanted some info on connecting 2 antennas to something,so carl said "Then you will need either some patch arrangement for switching antennas or a coaxial switch-about $60 for the feed system" Then the begger (Jake) went back to making his house.. When at last the house was finished,the **** flew to the very top of it,and crowed and crowed and crowed..

When he was nearly thirteen my brother Jem got his arm badly broken at the elbow. The by now increasingly familiar aggregate of emotions coagulated inside me as I pulled up at the kerb and I saw him hurry over - a tacky mass of surprise, curiosity, fractiousness and fatigue. The Fox was busy, crammed with friends and customers helping their favourite grumpy landlord to celebrate his birthday. "No, no" he says, "It's all messed up. It's all messed up now. I've done it for myself, haven't I? No one knows I'm here. Nobody. My mother won't know I'm alive or anything." And then the room went very dark and somehow, despite the chaos that followed, Bruno found that he was still holding Shmuel's hand in his own and nothing in the world would have persuaded him to let it go.

And then the room went very dark and somehow, despite the chaos that followed, Bruno found that he was still holding Shmuel's hand in his own and nothing in the world would have persuaded him to let it go.

Hehe we both used lines from 'The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas'

What are the chances of that with all the books in the world to choose from? Great minds Lorri... :D

Hehe we both used lines from 'The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas'

What are the chances of that with all the books in the world to choose from? Great minds Lorri... :D

:cool: just re-read yours :D

I grabbed the first 5 books I could find.... it would be good to know which books people chose/used actually :)