Which video do YOU prefer?

Hello everybody - We are having some training videos done and have had a couple of different style of intros' done.

The two finalists are here and I really done know which one I prefer

http://sharp-end-training.co.uk/blog/?p=612

Please post which you refer and why ?

Many thanks

The second one in my opinion. I like the shapes movement in the second one. Its really clever how it's done. They're only a couple of seconds long so its a tough call...

I like the style of the first one. It's simple and effective. However it counteracts the message of beating boring training as it is a little bit conservative. The second is more lively and less visually boring, but I personally think it is 2 busy and doesn't match you logo. Would it be possible to spice up the first one a little with a more dynamic text?

If I had to choose one it would be the first.

I prefer the first one too.

But I would speed up the three words as they appear, and perhaps make them appear in a 'punchier' way - bit more oomph to really emphasise the fact that you really do beat boring training!

Hello everybody - We are having some training videos done and have had a couple of different style of intros' done.

The two finalists are here and I really done know which one I prefer

http://sharp-end-training.co.uk/blog/?p=612

Many thanks

Layout of both are fine but by using the text " boring training" are you planting negative thoughts for potential clients?

Layout of both are fine but by using the text " boring training" are you planting negative thoughts for potential clients?

I agree, make it as upbeat as poss

I like the style of the first one. It's simple and effective. However it counteracts the message of beating boring training as it is a little bit conservative. The second is more lively and less visually boring, but I personally think it is 2 busy and doesn't match you logo. Would it be possible to spice up the first one a little with a more dynamic text?

If I had to choose one it would be the first.

agreed :) ............................

2nd one for me - cant quite say why, just pops out more maybe?

The second one, the first one seems to go soooo slow, just like most training videos :D

Many thanks

the first one

hands down

looks stylish and modern, sharpend :)

Cheers for all suggestions. Looks like the second one takes it. Taking on board what you all said, I realised that the first was a bit travel agent type promo video.

Thanks all