Britain's Got Talent - Sheffield Arena

Just got back home from the Arena after the show "Britain's Got Talent" - just thought I would let everyone know how much we enjoyed it. Worth every penny. Absolutely Brilliant!

What were Signature like in the flesh? I really wanted them to win!

Just got back home from the Arena after the show "Britain's Got Talent" - just thought I would let everyone know how much we enjoyed it. Worth every penny. Absolutely Brilliant!

What was the boy dancer like who won ?

We also went this afternoon!To be honest,loved the show on tv but seriously didn't think it would be as good live....IT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT[in the words of Amanda!!??]

ALL acts were great and there were some great surprises ie George,Signature and Nemesis dancing to Thriller and Farah and Andrew singing 'we're walking in the air' as a duet....

S o good-I agree,worth every penny,and great to see how the acts have just got better with confidence!!:)

We also went this afternoon!To be honest,loved the show on tv but seriously didn't think it would be as good live....IT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT[in the words of Amanda!!??]

ALL acts were great and there were some great surprises ie George,Signature and Nemesis dancing to Thriller and Farah and Andrew singing 'we're walking in the air' as a duet....

S o good-I agree,worth every penny,and great to see how the acts have just got better with confidence!!:)

Farah was singing bass, then? :hihi:

12 year olds shouldn't sing like that! She'll ruin her voice if she's not careful!

I went with the kids & we loved it.

Thriller was my favourite, 3 acts together & it worked really well.

My daughter went (13) and she loved it, never shut up about it.

What a brilliant show. I really enjoyed acts that were not my favourite in the show inc Escala & Andrew Johnston & faryl (together) Nemesis were great, especially when they were dancing Thriller with Signature & then george appeared as well- just brilliant!

My daughter won tickets, so she took her friend and didnt shut up about it till she went to bed, she's still talking about it now.

I phoned the Arena at 2pm yesterday afternoon and asked on the off chance if they had any cancelled tickets for the evening show . To my surprise they had 2 on the very front row!!!

Every act was fantastic, even the surprise ones tracey lee-collins and anya.

worth evey penny.

Were any of the judges there - Simon, Piers or Amanda

And what time did the show finish?